“Surprised but satisfied!”

Ranked #162 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Bakersfield Ca
“Surprised but satisfied!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

After seeing the pictures from their site I automatically assumed they were going to be tacky BUT the rooms are amazing! Remolded rooms, excellent customer service, small parking lot but very safe, super cold A/C, Clean, and the area has a lot restaurants, and close to the dodger stadium.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank AndrewsMama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights while apartment hunting in LA. The room was a regular quality room, nothing fancy, but it was exactly what we were looking for based on our budget. Everything was clean and functional. The customer service was amazing. We arrived early and were able to check in right away. Plus the front desk came through big when we needed a printer and phone charger. I definitely recommend this place for a cheap stay or business trip. Unless you are on a fancy vacation this hotel is perfect!

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Dan O
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I came to this motel not knowing much about it. I had been let down by a host on airbnb so was desperate to find accomodation close to vine street. All I can say is that I got lucky to come across this motel as it's affordable, well kept, rooms cleaned daily, nice c
ean pool for a dip and real helpful people working here (especially William) as he helped me out when I arrived first and while I stayed here. Very comfortable that I stayed for 3 weeks after booking in for a few days. I am leaving here on Sat as my trip is coming to an end but when I come back to LA next yr I will book here for sure as location and service is first class.

Room Tip: I stayed in two seperate levels but as it's off the street can't say which I prefer. No noi...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Ollie T
San Diego, California
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed here with my 16 year old daughter. It was perfect for us. We didn't plan on staying in the room much as we were busy being tourists. The room was clean & looked liked it was newly remodeled. The front desk employees are super friendly and helpful with giving directions and ideas on places to visit. I never had a problem parking but it did seem a bit scarce. The front desk said if I arrived and there wasn't a parking space to come see them and they would fix it. My only complaint is that the breakfast room opens so late. I wake up early and would have loved a cup of coffee before 8:00. The rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator now all they need is a coffee pot. Thank you for making our Mother-Daughter get a way comfortable. :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Heasters
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is a nice place! The rooms are very clean. The bathrooms are very nice and the staff here have never been nothing less then polite and helpful. The price is unbelievable for a motel in Hollywood, Ca. not to mention on Sunset BLVD close to many attractions and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to stay in a clean safe room and not pay outrages rates just because you are in "Hollywood, Ca."

Thank you for a nice place at a great rate!

sincerely,
Daniel Bell

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank daniel b
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have stayed in other hotels of the same category and if I compare with them this was just bare minimum that one would ask for. The tariffs are high enough and the services dont match upto the tariff. They claim about breakfast and all they provide is coffee, juice and some mini muffins. No sitting space for breakfast. They simply refused for early checkins without even checking about a possibility. The bathroom had only shampoo and shower gel no lotions. If you travel in a flight without checkin baggage , and you dont have a body lotion then you are in a problem. The most horrible part was that the cushions on the chairs were torn completely in my room. They charged a good 85$ per night, and this is not expected. I am not staying for free to get this kind of treatment.
The hotel is good 4 miles from Universal Studios. They dont provide any shuttles also, not even paid

Room Tip: Whatever room you choose , its just a basic bed that you will get and please dont take the breakfast...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank k m

Travellers are raving about these Los Angeles hotels

Pahrump, Nevada
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed in the Hotel Nov 7th, coming from out of town my husband an I needed directions the front desk person Paco was very kind and professional in helping us get to our destination. Pure good old fashion customer service at its best. The other staff members were very kind as well everyone was so nice and pleasant. The room was clean and quiet with a fridge and microwave all was working fine. I had a king size bed at a good bargain, this is the first time I have ever stayed at an Americas Best an it will not be my last. Thank You! Thank You! For making my stay pleasant and comfortable and affordable

Room Tip: A King Size room is the way to go all the ammenities coffee, mircowave..etc
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Diane276
Anish P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Hollywood / Los Angeles, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
We appreciate your positive feedback and taking the time to share your experiences with other travelers. We are pleased to learn that you were happy with your room accommodations and we look forward to your return visit.
Please feel free to contact us directly for future reservations for our best rate guaranteed 323-466-8521, we look forward to your next visit.
Anish Patel G.M
Economy Inn Hollywood
Economy Inn Hollywood
#201 of 351 in Los Angeles
Travelodge Hollywood-Vermont/Sunset

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Hollywood / Los Angeles? Share your experiences!