Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills
Gateway Hotel Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$215
US$319
US$284
US$259
US$235
US$497
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$591
US$463
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$451
US$174
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewseasy chairrefrigerator and microwavespacious roomshower headrecommend this hotelconvenient locationfront desk stafffreewaycsuninnsratesparkingtubdryerhollywood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Great stay. Front desk always really nice and helpful at check in. Too bad the people in the room next too us wereup all night and rreally loud. Left at 7am went to tell the front desk but no one was there. Oh well besides our neighbors it was nice.

• Stayed: November 2013
ABVIGranadaHills_Ca, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thanks for a great review.. It was very nice to see you guys back again for a 2nd visit. I do apologize for the inconvenient occurred by the guest for being loud at night. We try our best to keep things calm as possible. I am happy you liked our place and will come back again. We do appreciate you acknowledging our great customer service..

Thanks once again.
Amber

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great location. Go any where in LA with ease. Manager was very good to me and very friendly. Would recommend if your visiting the Los Angelas area, easy access to highways and short distance to all the major attractions. Thanks for the wonderful vacation

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SBrooks2112
ABVIGranadaHills_Ca, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for a great review. We provide our best service to all our guests at all time. I am glad you liked our Hotel for your vacation stay. We love to see you back for your stay.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

checked in and got a deal here. king bed, REALLY neat room with a little couch, great TV, CROWN MOLDING, really for this price? yep! Neat table for 'puter and a litlte granite topped table, micro & decent sized frig.. classy tile in the bath by the tub.. VERY nice. The pool is small & needs a little cleaning, not horrible but.. We wanted an extra pillow & the mgr brought us two big comfy ones! Feeling pampered here. It's a GREAT value. We could have paid a lot more for similar.. but this is just a find for this price. really.. you'll like it if you can be pleased. if not, go to the Hilton.

Room Tip: get a king bed room like we did. very roomy room!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank azironia

Thanks for a very wonderful review. I am really happy to see you enjoyed your stay at our Granada hills location. Its a very easy excess to 405 North towards Magic Mountain from our Property. All our rooms have Microwave and a mini refrigerator and we try our best to keep our rooms clean.
I will love to see you back for your next Magic Mountain stay at our location.

Thanks Soooo much.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Very clean & good guest service . Rates are just ok but worth it. Will go back again. A/C works super cold had to turn off in this hot weather. Has a small pool and free ok breakfast. Wifi signal is excellent . I had to print my boarding pass and the manager was very helpful to print it out from my email.... Thanks guys

Room Tip: Just near to 405 freeway and 118:
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Nile A
ABVIGranadaHills_Ca, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I am very pleased to see a great review about our Hotel. We always try our best to keep our property at its best so guest could enjoy they stay comfortably. I will be happy to see you as our guest again..

Thank you.

Ambar

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I personally recommend America's Best, Granada Hills, CA and have spent most of my summertime here and look forward to every chance I get. The staff is great all of which go above and beyond meeting your every need 24/7 and I truly feel its my home away from home. The location is freeway accesible w/405, 118, 5 and 210 all within mins of the hotel. As for dining there are several fast food chains located nearby and fine dining located just up the hill @ Odessey restaurant which has a amazing view of the San Fernando Valley (so does the hotel from the second flr)..

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank NanSea818
ABVIGranadaHills_Ca, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We really appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!