Hollywood Inn Express North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Harvard House Motel(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
The Dixie Hollywood(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Coral Sands Motel(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Hollywood Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Hollywood City Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2013

There is nothing at all to talk about this hotel. I don’t know why and how I booked this hotel through net. I informed them well in advance that I will be reaching very late. When I reached there was nobody from the staff. Finally I managed to remind a guy sitting there that he has to do some formality called “Check in”. I checked in and asked if they will be able to provide something to eat. But as expected there was nothing. I went out to a near by Dominoes and had a pizza. I came back to the room. The room was big but not at all maintained. The wi f was free and that was the only good thing about this hotel. In the morning I went to the “reception” to ask about the buffet Breakfast. To my shock he just pointed his finger towards a small table where there were some bagels, tea, coffee and some Donuts. THAT’S IT? He smiled as if expected my shock. The break fast is included in the “Price”.
I stayed there for 2 nights and came back to New York after a bitter experience. I am writing this much also because minimum 200 words are required to complete this review

Room Tip: One should carry his/her own blankets to avoid bugs
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Tewariviveck
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I had pre-read the TM reviews before booking this place and thought - Ill give it a go. The price was just amazing compared to almost all the other Hollywood hotels I could find.
The location is spot on! It was so central to all LA spots we wanted to find! Great food is only a short stroll away! Super cheap foot massages across the road and just around the corner! The receptionist was quite helpful!
The room was defiantely nothing to rave about and the bed was springy and a little painful by the 3rd night. But in Australia its very hard to find something this central for this price so my partner and I were quite happy.
I will say that the 'continental breakfast' was do it your self waffles EVERY morning so we didnt actually eat it.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raquel K
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Stayed for 3 nights and found the staff more than friendly with plenty of help when it came to tips getting around town. Rooms were cleaned and refreshed everyday whilst we were out. Rooms were clean and although the decor etc is tired it is more than made up for with the price. Packed carpark every night so that must be a good indicator.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SGM5046
Reviewed 18 October 2012

This hotel is very dated but clean. The rooms are in need of some serious attention (broken tiles in bathroom, very dated decor), but the location of the hotel is excellent (although not really within easy walking distance of the Walk of Fame etc) but if driving it is within a couple of minutes of all the attractions along Hollywood Blvd, and within approximately 5/10 minutes of the Griffith Observatory. The beds are very large and extremely comfortable. Some street noise, but not a problem. Complementary breakfast was very basic and consited of Waffles and juice and coffee, which was fine. Excellent price for the location, and comfortable enough.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TP2625
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Recently went to LA on a quick getaway, and this motel worked out well. It was affordable, and pretty decently located. The area was a little sketchy, but I had no problems. Provided everything I needed which was a bed to sleep in.

Staff were friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo