“Having a Moment...” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Moment Hotel
Ranked #69 of 348 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Having a Moment...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Sharing the Moment(s) I experienced @ the MOMENT hotel. 1) the roof deck lounge had awesome views of the Hollywood sign and was an ideal place to unwind while sharing a couple of drinks and laughs with friends. I am a early bird and like to be tucked in my cozy bed no later than 10pm. However, the relaxed ambiance of the lounge was so inviting that me and my boyfriend stayed up past late hours of the night comfortably and safely chatting on the deck. 2) The Rooms- We were here for the soft opening and got a tour of all the rooms the Moment hotel has to offer. " Art Deco" is the term I kept hearing. I personally love to experience different hotels and their décor on my travels. The fun colors yet sophisticated look of the room made this a place I was excited to sleep in. I love to sleep. The bed, I melted into it and slept as if it was my own. 3) The showers and toiletries- Perfect. Simply perfect. I often pack my own toiletries to avoid using lotions found in even 4 start hotels that irritate my skin or shampoos that dry my hair. the Moment hotel has invested in carefully placing fully filled, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, and body washes that I was able to use as I got ready for work. No flaky skin, and no frizzy hair. As a professional in an office environment, I was able to show up to my office bright eyed and bushy tailed. The moment hotel had everything I needed to enjoy a late night and still wake up to a nice cup of coffee with all that I needed to start of my day. Not to mention, the staff and general manager were extremely friendly and treated every guest with the upmost quality of service.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank BellLopez
Craig S, General Manager at The Moment Hotel, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thank you for the great words. We're glad you were able to have a nice "Moment" and we look forward to you having many more with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Arabic first
Irvine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stayed here on Thursday night, which also happened to be their grand opening. Hotel is very stylish, service is excellent and good location.
They have a roof top deck and bar, great for relaxing and having a few beers.
The best feature in the room is the shower, really amazing!!

Room Tip: They have a large suite overlooking Sunset Blvd with it's own private patio, more expensive but...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank alanIrvine
Craig S, General Manager at The Moment Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
We're excited that you were able to stay with us during our Grand Opening. We're hoping that is just the first of many stays with us!
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

In The Hollywppd area and brand new. We were online and saw it for 219 plus 30 something in taxes. We called and reserved the room for the night at 240. When. We arrive it was 280 something because of taxes and then we were informed of the 22 dollar fee for parking. Our 219 room was really $ 300!!! The positive.....a new hotel that is clean fresh and hip. The too reminds me of a microtel hotel with an upscale modern flare. The room has a Mimi frig which half can be used to store drinks. There was no room to layout the luggage. Would I stay again for 300....no! But for much less...yes! 219 ...yes! Even 240! Not 300!

Room Tip: Beware of what pay.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank IONME
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are excited to be up and running and I apologize for the miscommunication on our end. As I stated during our phone call, next time you're in Los Angeles contact me directly and I'll make sure you're in a great room.
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stayed at The Moment Hotel on Friday, July 13 for its "soft launch" opening. I was very impressed by the stylish decor, friendly & helpful staff, awesome roof deck, and cool/comfortable rooms. First of all, everything is immaculate and new. The building itself is modern with great mood lighting and artsy design touches everywhere. My friend and I loved the roof deck, where we enjoyed a few cold draft beers (they have a great selection of craft beers) while hanging out & mingling with other guests. They also have large HD TVs up there so you can catch the game too.

As for my room, I had a gorgeous suite w/ a stylish lounge area and private outdoor patio. Very sleek! The king bed was super comfortable (slept like a baby) and I loved the large walk in shower with rain shower head. Very hip and modern, from the large HD Samsung TVs & mini bar w/ high quality spirits/snacks (amazing chocolate chip cookies!). to the upscale bathroom and toiletries (they even provide a complimentary loofah).

Since it was the "soft launch", I also had a chance to meet and talk with the staff and GM. They were all very helpful and friendly. Very personal service and they made sure I was comfortable.

The location is easy to find and close to everything. Heart of Hollywood. Not too far from downtown either. Walking distance to a lot of bars and restaurants and cabs are everywhere too. Very convenient!

Highly recommended for anyone who needs to stay in LA/Hollywood and wants to do it in style at a great price.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank TheMistryMan
Thank you for taking the time to post about us. We are excited to be up and running (and we're excited about our craft beers as well!). Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Amsterdam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

Nice hotel with good rooms, at good location near city center. Only thing was that the restaurant was closed on Sunday when we arrived. Very friendly staff and good food for breakfast and dinner. Would recommend it to all!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Anna N
Craig S, General Manager at The Moment Hotel, responded to this review, 1 September 2015
Fun fact our restaurant is open now! So you have an excuse to return. Hope to get you back here soon.