“Return to the "BEST in the WEST!"”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge
Ranked #240 of 350 Hotels in Los Angeles
Pasadena, California
“Return to the "BEST in the WEST!"”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Upon arriving,I received a friendly Greeting from Jesus & Ashe,which set the tempo of my stay! Check-in was quick,informative & I checked in 30 minutes early,too! The new comforter on my King-size Bed enabled me to take a quick nap before I began working! I was completely enamored with the low emitting sound of the heater as I turned it on before I went to Bed. Once again,The Extended Stay in Los angeles-Northridge, was "The BEST in the WEST" to me!

Room Tip: Walk the Hall outside your room and enjoy the quiet sound of your neighbors!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
It was very kind of you to to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Northridge! It's wonderful to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. We believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

It would, of course, be our pleasure to host you in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to me directly if I can assist you in any of your future travels at any of our locations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The Extended Stay in Northridge is a well maintained hotel. The rooms are nice and clean, comfortable too. The staff is friend and helpful. The coffee is pretty good. Overall, a great place to stay, whether it's for a night or two or longer.

• Stayed December 2012
HotelManagement14, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge, responded to this review, 21 December 2012
I wanted to take the time to personally respond and thank you for your recent review of our hotel. It is our pleasure to give you a home away from home experience with staff being courteous and helpful. If we can assist with accomodations at any of our facilities, please let us know. Thanks again.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I'd have to say I'm admired by the staff at this location!!! The Mgr is Ashe. Nahid, Jesus, Gen, & Perrin have all been very hospitable during my numerous stays at this hotel. Everyone should be very commendable in their manner and approach; felt like home! This hotel is clean and has a comfortable environment. The rooms are equipped to be very private in that Ive never had complaints about noise! I felt at home when i stayed here and I definitely will be returning! I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed December 2012
We received your review of your recent stay with us and would like to thank you for the kind words about our staff team. Its always so encouraging to know that we were able to make our vauled guest stay so enjoyable. Thank you so much and we look forward to your future stays with us.
Northridge ca.
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I aqm staying at Extended Stay because I am between apts. I stayed Hear last year for a while and had a very good experience with the whole staff, the room was clean, service was very good, so I came back and I have not been disapointed so far with my stay this time, the staff has been very hepfull and curtious, I have and will recomend friends and people about this place.

Room Tip: I sugest third floor.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for the great review. As you have experienced, we take pride in making our guests stay as close to a home away from home as possible. We invite you to come stay with us again in the near future and thank you again for the review.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I stayed here from 8/12/12-8/14/12 on a business trip. I stayed on the 3rd floor and I don't have one complaint about the hotel. It was out of the city and not close to any main attractions but it was the perfect location for my business trip. The room was good size very comfortable and clean. It was a 'mini' suite with sink,stove,refrigerator and microwave. It also had a flat screen. I was barely in the hotel but the staff seemed friendly. Sorry for the late review hope it helps.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
HotelManagement14, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge, responded to this review, 23 October 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Northridge. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I'm so glad you found the room to be comfortable and clean.
Ceres
Reviewed 5 October 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last month for 1 night. We were in town to celebrate our daughters 21st birthday. My husband booked the room so I did not know what to expect.
I was a bit disappointed in the condition of the room. There were burn marks on the floor in the kitchen area. The couch was very worn and had holes in the fabric. The TV in the sitting area only received an analog signal which made watching it impossible. The TV in the bedroom area was digital and worked fine.
There was no blow dryer, no luggage rack and a faint smell of cigarettes.
The staff was courteous and friendly and the location was excellent being very close to restaurants and shopping but the place definitely needs some updating.
For the price, it is OK. but you should lower your expectations when staying here.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
HotelManagement14, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the accomodations did not meet your standard. In response to your feedback, I will be doing what I can to address the issues in updating the room. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at nrd@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 11 September 2012

i and my husband stayed at this hotel last year and i really loved it, so we decided to come back and stay here this year also. i love the area, i love the surroundings and the location where the hotel is. most of all i love the friendly and helpful staff, they have become like a part of my family. they are always there to accommodate us in anything we want. i would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking for a temporary place to stay. it has a all the amenities, with free wi-fi and free parking.

this is our home away from home and i love it, i would never go and stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good. i have stayed on different floors and different fooms.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge, responded to this review, 14 September 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back. We are so pleased that you decided to come back to stay with us again this year!

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words,please sont hesitate to call me directly fo any requests or future reservations.