Had to stay somewhere local due to home renos. This place was near by.
You need to ask for everything. towels, face cloths, dish towel, soap, shampoo etc.
The rooms are the bare minimum.
Beds are less than comfortable, sheets are cheap.
Bath towels are lower quality than what I get the YMCA for a workout.
No daily cleaning service.
Staff are conditionally friendly - it all depends on what you need.
"Breakfast" - stop at the coffee - that's pretty good, the rest is better left alone.
After 2 nights I went searching for an alternative.
I found the Hilton in Woodland Hills for about $30 LESS per night.
This is a destination of last resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America La/Northridge Hotel Los Angeles
- Extended Stay Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Extended Stay