We stayed 5 nights while we were visiting our daughter. The staff was very accommodating. Remember, it is an extended stay not luxury hotel. Anything we needed we asked the staff. They were helpful for necessities we forgot or didn't bring (ask for hair dryers, extra hangers). The hotel is located within walking distance of a convenience store, food market, Big Lots and Dollar store for items you may need. There are lots of eating establishments all around and a large shopping mall with a theater and nice eating places about 4 blocks away (long blocks, but doable). The staff was helpful when we need to have tickets printed off for boarding pass and the Getty Villa. Beds were comfortable. Down side, no patio or area outside with benches or chairs and not much of a lobby. We were busy sightseeing during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Northridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America La/Northridge Hotel Los Angeles
- Extended Stay Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Extended Stay