Knights Inn Los Angeles Central/Convention Center Area
Ranked #162 of 352 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

Really a nice place and good service ask for George he is really nice guy and helpful. The internet there is perfect, hotel in the middle of the town for it is reachable.

The tip for you is George and the team....a very friendly atmosphere, they will guide you thru LA and u will. Feel like home, they want nothing but to make sure u r served right and that you enjoy the place

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Fakahany
Charles W, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Los Angeles Central/Convention Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for visiting us all the way from Egypt and we are glad you enjoyed your stay!

There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Los Angeles Central/Convention Center Area

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We were on our last leg of our honeymoon and just wanted something affordale and cosy.
George was amazing and kind, Recommeding place to go and things to see.
The rooms were tidy and a good size , We stayed for around 5 nights and had no problems at all the bus is right out front which saves on hiring a car.
we would stay again if we were ever to go back to la.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Charles W, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Los Angeles Central/Convention Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you for the review. I also noticed you gave us outstanding marks on the Expedia network and that is very much appreciated. Glad the bus option worked out for you wonderfully and hope to have you with us again in the future!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Had a great stay here towards the end of my USA adventures. George was amazingly friendly and unbelievably helpful in helping me get the best out of my stay in LA. The rooms were nice, tidy and freshly painted. Just amazing value for money. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bryn E
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I was a guest of the Knights Inn on a recent trip to LA and must say that the entire staff is very friendly, as well as professional. The front desk personnel, Stephanie, Jeff and George, were so accommodating. My room was very clean and newly renovated which was a very welcome surprise. The complementary breakfast was surprisingly complete for a non-kitchen prepared breakfast,...choices of fresh fruit, oatmeals, selections of bread with great percolated coffee. Tea's and hot chocolate were available too. The homemade waffles!, served by the wonderful Norma of the housekeeping staff, were fantastic!

However, I believe one small issue should be addressed. While on trip advisor I noticed a review recently written by a guest about one of the front desk staff. To my surprise, I was there and witnessed this event. The woman who wrote the review did not tell the truth. As I was leaving my room my room, I saw a woman being rude and abusive to the front desk gentleman, who, as I watched, was gracious and polite, despite her astonishingly intolerant behavior. He carried all her bags down the steps, according to her instructions; despite the hot weather, pulled her bags off the street when the shuttle didn't show up on time, and offered to put her bags inside the lobby. Despite all his back-breaking work in the heat, I heard her distinctly say, "get away from me!" All this happened as I was waiting to check out. I was absolutely astonished at this uncalled for response to his polite offer. And, the other couple checking in at that time, were as surprised at her behavior too. Sometimes, as hard as these people work, they have to endure this kind of abuse from a guest who just doesn't appreciate what hard work people put in for their comfort. That woman should be ashamed of herself for singling out this gentleman and writing such a review of his hard work and efforts on her behalf. Despite all of this, he ran behind the front desk presented a smiling, helpful, polite attitude to us! bravo Jeff!

Room Tip: Was extremely pleased with the quality of service and cleanliness of rooms. The complimentry breakfa...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank imahealer
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

A guy receptionist called Jeff is dumb and dumber of Knights Inn. He helped me take my baggage down and put it in the pavement by the roadside in the hot sun while he went up for my second bag! What if a passer-by walk off with my big luggage bag worth easily $1,000s of dollars? I am now sweating in the sun waiting for my shuttle bus which is already 15 minutes late. I should be sitting in the lounge and the shuttle bus will come and take the bags out. Jeff is a "cow-boy" so beware!
I'm almost at the end of writing my review and still waiting for the shuttle bus to arrive!
The good news is there is a lady in the breakfast room who makes waffles, and she's a beautiful and lovely blond hair lady.
Manager George is helpful.
I'm sweating for about half an hour now outside the hotel with sweat dropping from my forehead! So beware of "crazy Jeff"
I've finished my review and still waiting in the hot sun now!
So if Jeff is the receptionist, I'll give this hotel one-star only!!!!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Baby008
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed at this place for a week for work because it was close to downtown LA without being crazy expensive. Although the building looks a little old from the outside, it was well kept on the inside, very clean, and was quiet, which is important for me since I am a very light sleeper. I was weary about all the reviews I had read regarding the area, but I had no issues getting around to and from downtown LA and going to the stores and restaurants around at night, all on foot.

Probably the best thing about this hotel though is the staff. George (the manager) has a well deserved reputation of being a very good host and was able to accommodate some of the needs I had, being there on business. Will definitely stay at again the next time I go to the area, for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Ross E
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

This place is great, the owner George is awesome, went out of his way to make sure we had a great stay, great waffles for breakfast for free, great tacos across street at bakery, and the rooms are nice, free parking garage, and wifi. Awesome staff recommend staying here when in town for dodgers game , 1 mile from stadium.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Accatch07
Charles W, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Los Angeles Central/Convention Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for the review! Hopefully you are in town for future Dodger games as they are going to crush it!