“A magical experience”

The Magic Castle
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We visited the Magic Castle for their Sunday Brunch as we were travelling with our two year old and that was the only time he was allowed in. The whole place had that Harry Potter feel to it...the brunch buffet was delicious and the shows were brilliant. Without a doubt this is the best attraction Hollywood has to offer.

1  Thank Paul J
"guest pass"
in 14 reviews
"open sesame"
in 12 reviews
"no photos allowed inside"
in 6 reviews
in 13 reviews
"entrance fee"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was lucky enough to be a guest through a friend I was visiting. All the magicians were phenomenal and so much fun. It is such an intimate setting and I was able to be apart of many of the acts. I had an amazing time from beginning to end, it truly was a magical evening. Just looking throughout the castle was something to see. You have to make sure you stop and see Irma (the resident ghost) and give her a song request, clap at the end and she will thank you. As for the food, we each got a few appetizers and they were excellent (vegetarian nachos and four-cheese garlic cheese bread). The drinks were great as well. I am so grateful I was given the chance to see this incredibly enchanting place and I hope someday I will be able to visit again. If you have the chance to go do not miss the opportunity!

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This place goes above and beyond to make your stay 100%. Final hotel in our 3 week USA trip and was the best by far. Rooms good for families and pool & staff get 10/10. Made it really hard to go to the airport and head home. Would love to stay here again.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were invited by friends who are members and all we could say was WOW! Make sure you get there early to start with some of the shows. There are theaters on many different levels all with amazing performers. The stained glass throughout the castle was amazing and so much artwork to look at, it was endless. Lots of interactive things to see and play with.

We had dinner, that was really great. We never felt rushed at all and had a great waiter, Jeffrey. Get the cheesecake.

If you stay at the Magic Castle Hotel and Suites, they can get you in without being a member. I believe you are required to have dinner but well worth it. Make sure to wear a jacket and tie.