“This is my "go to" LAX hotel”

Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
Ranked #43 of 358 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I've stayed here several times and am always pleased. The rooms are very large, clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable and the wi-fi connection worked perfectly. Parking is $20/night and valet only, but the service is prompt. The location is convenient to the freeways and car rental returns. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Great airport hotel.

Checked in late evening after getting shuttle from LAX.

Attentive Receptionist. Excellent room, clean, tidy, very comforable and adequate for our one night stay.

Having arrived late, we were in need of sustenance and luckily the 'bistro' bar was still open. The Server was happy to give us telephone numbers of food delivery companies if we didn't see anything on their menu that we liked!

Check out was swift and pain free with the Receptionist being able to arrange their free shuttle to take us to our car hire company :-)

All in all, great hotel and service.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I'm impressed by this airport hotel, it wasn't at all what I expected. The rooms are spacious and service was good. Flat screen TV's, comfortable rooms and complimentary wifi and airport shuttle. Great value for the price we paid, wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. I've previously stayed at the Renaissance and the full service Marriott and would go back to this Courtyard.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank iflyalotornot
Reviewed 13 May 2013

This hotel is close to the airport. They offer a free shuttle bus to and from the airport but we didn't use it as we had a car.
Parking at the hotel was US$20 / day which is a good price when compared to street parking in downtown LA.
Check in and out when smoothly, staff were friendly.
Our room was large and clean, there was free wifi in our room.
Along with Custom Hotel (near the airport), we would stay here again if we needed to be near LAX.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Italian_kilt
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Checked into this hotel just for the day as we were leaving LA at midnight. Good rate for a room meant that it was worth the money to do this so we did not have to carry around luggage for the day, could rest up, have a nap and a good shower before heading over to the airport nearer to flight time. The courtesy shuttle took us over without any hassles, all our luggage included. The rooms at the hotel were excellent. Big, comfortable and inviting! Clean,spacious lots of room for all our bags. Had a small meal at the bistro inside the foyer of the hotel. Even though so close to the airport, certainly not bothered by any plane noise. Glad we dropped off the hire car immediately after checking in as there is only valet (expensive) parking on site. Close to the hire car returns, and if you use a certain company they were even able to drop us back at the hotel after we dropped of the car,saving us a taxi fare back. No view to speak off outside our window, but given that you would probably stay here either after just arriving off flight or waiting to go out on one, I guess that probably isn't that important. Computers in lobby enable you to print out boarding passes, shuttles to airport every 15 mins or so, coffee shop in lobby all make for a pleasant stay. No other eateries close by if you are looking for something else.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gabdy
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Recently stayed at the Courtyard Marriott LAX on Century Blvd, I have stayed at many courtyards however I was very disappointed this round to find that I could not connect to the internet. I attempted to connect using my laptop, iphone, ipad and even two separate blackberries to no avail. As an international traveller this is highly important to me when travelling. The two times that I phoned to ask about it there was little resolution presented and upon checking out when I mentioned my disappointment the response I received from the person was "my iphone doesn't connect either". Expected more from the marriott, I have 3 more trips booked to that area in the upcoming 2 months and will not be returning.

If I wasn't concerned with the wifi as much I would have rated this hotel much better, the rooms are very spacious and it is very close to LAX. Good location however there aren't many restaurants nearby... kind of what you'd expect if you're staying near the airport.

Room Tip: My basic room was very spacious and large.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Stayed here with my husband for a vacation.

The rooms were nice and had a mini fridge and microwave. Also had a lot of storage and a nice work area in the room. The beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were smaller but ok for the 2 of us. The pool was average. Parking is expensive at the hotel but that's normal for the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple