“Average, very basic”

Ranked #202 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
East Lansing, Michigan
“Average, very basic”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I only stayed here because of the price and the location being right off the freeway. I can't really say anything about the service as I rarely interacted with the staff. The room was clean enough. The bed was not the most comfortable however I was able to sleep fine. Not much for breakfast, and there were way too many people. If you just need a place to stay for the night, then this place is just fine.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I travel for business a lot. So I know what is reasonable customer service. This motel is so incredibly poor in its service. Rude and unhelpful front office staff acting like I am lucky to be allowed to talk to him let alone stay there. Was dishonest and just mean. Corporate Travelodge is dealing with it but unless something dramatically changes I would not ever recommend this motel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Los Angeles hotels

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have never felt compelled to write a review. But this hotel is so bad I really do hope someone does something about this place.
Upon arriving we took our children to the pool which was so dirty and full of trash. The hot tub was also broken.
After allowing my kids to go in that gross pool (totally shouldn't have but you know kids) I wanted to give them a bath and called for extra towels. The gentlemen at the desk questioned as to why we needed more towels. He only gave us two and I asked for more and he was very rude and handed us two more. Then I tried to give my girls a bath and the water would not even get warm. Maintenance came up and ran the water for 20 mins and said " it is Working, you just need to let it run for awhile."
Wait it gets better.
After returning from breakfast we were unable to enter our room. The inside security lock some how closed making it impossible for anyone to enter. We are sitting here waiting with our three very young children and have no clue when we will be able to get in. The best part is that through this whole ordeal the management seems to think this is our fault somehow. Please do not stay here.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank braleymama
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 7 April 2014

1. Front Desk Agent was rude.
2. Pillows/bed were like bricks.
3. Elevator shut down when checked in.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank Adora W