This is a gorgeous, well located hotel in Beverly Hills/Century City LA. Very large hotel, very grand lobby, and nice, well kept, clean rooms. We received a great rate, but still received a great corner room with awesome views. My mom even said at one point, "Do they realize we got a great deal? They're treating us like celebrities!" - and she's right, the customer service is by far the best I've received...so professional and polished. I'd suggest you venture out for meals - we racked up $80 on breakfast - while tasty, it is delicious, but we spent about the same at the infamous Ivy. With that said, this is a high-class, four star hotel all the way and I hope to be able to stay again when we return to LA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental