A manager introduced me to this hotel after I met her at an unrelated event. I agreed to meet her for lunch, and she gave me a tour of this beautiful place. When I was entertaining neurosurgeons, I brought them here for drinks and appetizers at Park Grill. It was a perfect setting; a little removed from the Century City Towers, but I do not mind, think of it as a little hideaway, quiet, but very accommodating, clean, and professional. I continue to go back to entertain clients here. I also gifted a spa package to a friend. It's conveniently close to work, perfect for late nights or if you are in need for a great location if traveling for business. The people are friendly and you can expect high caliber service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental