Stayed here for a few nights before Christmas - great hotel! Lobby is beautiful. We were upgraded to the top floor in one of the corner suites - views of LA were break taking from there. Room was spacious and very clean. Bathroom was amazing and well lit. We ordered room service a few times and that was decent as well. The balcony of the room was great - entire room was bordered with sliding glass doors so the amount of sun light that came into the room was awesome - very quiet floor…I feel like no one else was on the top floor when we were there but the staff was great. Valet staff was attentive - front desk and concierge were very helpful. Overall, great stay! Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to LA. IDeal location and easily accessible to/from all the popular sites of LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental