WE recently stayed at the intercontinental on the last night in LA on our honeymoon, just by chance we had been wearing bride and groom shirts as we had just been at a game show. After checking in the receptionist noticed our shirts as we were walking away, running after us to say that as we were on our honeymoon we were to get a room upgrade. We originally had been on the 4th floor I think and were upgraded to the 14th floor with a huge walk out sun deck to enjoy. Just a beautiful view, great service and wonderful staff. Thank you!!
We ended up having room service brough to our room so that we could stay and enjoy the balcony even more, great room service staff, although the food wasn't the best I had ever had or was quite expecting for the hotel. But still such a nice night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental