This is one of my favourite places I have stayed recently. The hotel is not spectacular to look at and the rooms are good. Whilst not being spectacular it is definitely a nice hotel to stay at - the room was clean and spacious and the staff were very unobtrusive but excellent whenever I went looking for anything.
Breakfast was pretty good and suited my needs (also has a Japanese breakfast buffet) with cold and hot foods available.
The location is excellent as there are local bus services to the Santa Monica and some other local places though as you are in California the car is king so you may need to hire one.
Area was safe which is always important - it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.
The staff for the whole stay were very pleasant will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, IHG, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental