Me and my boyfriend recently stayed at the InterContinental for 5 nights.The hotel lobby is beautiful. Our room was really spacious and had everything you needed plus a big balcony. The staff there were so helpful and friendly, really great guys. I have to say I was pretty shocked with the hotel parking price which is $38 per night. Also the fact that they offer a chauffeur service within a mile and half of the hotel but as LA is so Huge there's practically nothing within a mile and half radius of the hotel so it's pretty useless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, IHG, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental