My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Intercontinental Los Angeles. Our room had an extra room attached with a desk and sitting area. Everything was clean and nicely decorated. There is a small butl well equipped gym that is free to use for guests. The Concierge were friendly and helped us find restaurants and directions. The restaurant was very expensive (like most restaurants in 4 star hotels). We eat breakfast there on the first morning but eat breakfast somewhere else the next day. The negative to this hotel is the location. The Century City mall is about 3 blocks walking distance but that is it. You can't walk anywhere else, you need a car. Although the Mall is great and has a huge movie theatre, a supermarket and a great food court. The hotel offers only valet parking and it is $32 a night. I believe there is also a complimentary car service that will take you within a 1 mile radius of the hotel and pick you up, although we never used it.
Overall, a lovely comfortable elegant hotel. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental