US$355
US$311
US$262
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$378
Official Site
The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$310
US$238
  • Pool
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$297
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

US$147
US$144
US$503
US$427
  • Breakfast included
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$686
US$457
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$371
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
2,350 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillswestfield mallambassador memberrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicaroom servicecar servicevalet parkingmile radiusupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitehotel is beautifulan upgradehollywood signcorner room
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I had bad experience for my stay 3 days ago and again tonight they lie and never follow the rules of the program ,and I called room service 3 time till they send me what I did ask for , I am really disappointed

Stayed: September 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Ayman K,

Thank you for staying in our property and for sharing your comments. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with highest level of service and facilities. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service you received from the our staff. I apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future and provide you with a better hotel stay experience.

If there's anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 September 2017

It's my second time at hotel and have enjoyed the whole experience each time.I like the space that the room offers. The cubby area with the desk and extra TV provides me with a comfort of not feeling confined in a small space.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Fantastic service on check in. We were travelling with 2 teenagers so had booked 2 queen beds. We were upgraded to a lovely suite ,the only problem was this now meant we had two teenagers sharing a pull out bed which apparently was the most uncomfortable bed on the planet. We were just there one night en route to another destination so they suffered through it :) Our bed was fantastic. It was a beautiful hotel, very quite.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Centrally located, warm, welcoming staff, and even food for a vegan like me. Love the pool and gym, and very responsive to any needs, complaints and suggestions.

I will be back for another stay hopefully soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful weeklong stay at InterContinental. The service was absolutely impeccable. Best staff around from the helpful doormen as you enter to the concierge to the front desk and restaurant staff, amazing! It's so nice to be greeted by name and for them to remember your family. We had great recommendations from the concierge for dinners and a local guide.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family