I stayed here in early December for a meeting at UCLA. The hotel is in a quiet part of L.A. (if this exists)--in Century City on the Westside, As an Ambassador member-- I was upgraded to a suite on the 17th floor--very elegant and stylish! Service was outstanding throughout. The restaurant was excellent with friendly and helpful staff.
I have been to Southern California on multiple occasions and have stayed in many hotels. This is one of the best, and I look forward to stay here on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is a taste of true Hollywood style. Our convenient Westside address is within walking distance of 20th Century Fox Studios, MGM Tower, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive and upscale shopping at Westfield Century City. A quick drive will take you to the Getty Center, Los Angeles city centre, UCLA or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Los Angeles Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intercontinental