Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
US$335
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$239
US$319
US$256
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$297
  • Beachfront
US$333
US$309
US$635
US$360
  • Pool
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$565
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$335
US$302
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstaples centerconvention centerdowntown lala live areanicest courtyardcurved glassvalet parkingdirectly across the streetgrammy museumbathroom doorevery amenityhotel locatedoutdoor poolmini fridgecorner roomwalking distancethird floor
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Staying at Courtyard Los Angeles LA LIVE was awesome. Everything is super new and very clean. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. Everyone goes above and beyond to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Super clean rooms and great location right by the Staples Center near tons of fun restaurants and bars. I can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I recently just got back from my trip. After staying at the Courtyard, I now know where I will be staying the next time I am in LA. Great service and AMAZING staff!!! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2014

checked in, went to the bathroom, pubic hair on the seat, hair and foot print in the tub and sink.
you can see hair on the floor too, called front desk and they sent housekeeping with in 10 minutes. but that was just gross, who ever checks these rooms are not doing there job.
rooms are very small, and as usual parking prices is ridiculous, valet service was prompt.
the a/c is so loud that it gave me a headache, watching the television was torture because you had to compete with the a/c noise. bed was good, rooms are nice but very small, but that's downtown L.A.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank universeenergy
erik p, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your stay back in mid July. We had experienced a few concerns with our AC noise issue right around the same time of your stay and have since corrected the issue hotel wide. Housekeeping services have improved dramatically and our guests have been sharing and posting positive feedback....we finally worked out the kinks of being new...more importantly we hope to have you choose us again for your next LA stay to experience all our improvements and changes....

Erik P - General Manager

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great location. Friendly and the rooms are immaculate. Nothing less than what I expect from a Marriott. My family and I were very happy with the level of service we received. DEFINITELY will stay here again and HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here at the end of June, when the hotel was newly opened. You can't beat the location - right across from Staples Center, and right next to Downtown LA (only minutes' walk away). Staff was very helpful and friendly, and I was able to use one of the meeting rooms on the 2nd floor for a business meeting. Great meeting facilities, and the A/V guy was very helpful in getting everything set up. Reasonable rate for room use as well. The Courtyard rooms were way better than your normal Courtyard. The beds were outstanding - super comfortable, great sheets, etc. I felt like this hotel is such a great value, since you are getting JW Marriott type rooms at Courtyard prices. My new place to stay in downtown LA!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business