Su Casa Venice Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cadillac Hotel(Los Angeles)
Hotel Erwin(Los Angeles)
  • Beachfront
Sea Shore Motel(Santa Monica)
View Hotel
Ocean Park Inn(Santa Monica)
Bayside Hotel(Santa Monica)
  • Breakfast included
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
  • Pool
Shutters on the Beach(Santa Monica)
  • Pool
Santa Monica Motel(Santa Monica)
View Hotel
All reviewshomeless peopleocean frontfig tree restaurantbeach cottagestreet musiciansloved our staycorner suitegreat roomour honeymoonliving roomcomfortable roomsreception staffflat screen tva great stayapartmentkinneyskateboarders
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Me and my husband booked a room for two weeks at su casa, we were upgraded for another room and we are very thank for the upgrade. The room was very clean,location was incredible, parking was included and the kitchen in the room is very good, i could cook .

But the most important, i forgot my purse in the hotel with my ipad inside and my jewelries.....i was very very sad when i found out. But i did called the hotel and the staff found my purse, i was in San diego at this time and they did put the purse in a safe place for me until i could get in the hotel to get my purse back! GUYS I HAVE NO WORDS TO THANK YOU ALL!

many thanks again ! Tati

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tativfernandes
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I live in LA and booked a room here due to a broken pipe in my townhouse, as I arrived I was greeted with a warm smile by the front desk employee named Fernando and I knew that I had picked the right spot immediately. He was very sweet and patient.

The room was small but new and very clean. The bed was comfortable and smelled fresh.

They offer 50% off at The Figtree Cafe, which is a great deal. I have been there many times and it is one of my favorite breakfast places in Venice. The menu offers delicious food with many organic options while enjoying an ocean view and the great Venice talent. ;)

I had a great experience here and recommend it to any traveler looking for a fun lively beach atmosphere. Keep in mind, it is not the place for a traveler that wants total peace and quiet.

There is a great juice cafe a few blocks over, that offers numerous healthy drink options.

Overall a modern, clean option when looking for place to stay in Venice. A special Thank you to Kyle (manager) as well. You're were extremely understanding, helpful and kind.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pamelalynlee
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stayed one night at Venice on a whim and the weather and location were perfect. The hotel is close to both Santa Monica attractions such as the pier and Abbott Kinney. The balcony room was very spacious and had a 3/4 refrigerator which would make it an excellent choice for an extended stay. The very large balcony has a lovely beach view and room to seat ten.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John B
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We booked the house which is large with 4 bedrooms, which for a family of 6 was great, one of the WC's was broken which was rather annoying.
I aslo found it rather tricky to find, was very surprised we had to pay for parking when this was added to the bill and local tax it was a very expensive one night stay without a breakfast included.
It is in a nice location for the beach

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here on the final leg of our US honeymoon. After three weeks of hectic sightseeing this place was just what we needed. We had an ocean view room on the top floor and the view was beautiful. The apartment was spacious, the bathroom large and clean, comfy clean bedding and you even get free entertainment from whoever is playing down on the footpath below. The staff were friendly and helpful. It's not a sparkling, perfect, new apartment but if you want that go and pay triple the price down the road (although even then you wouldn't get the amazing beachfront position of this place). The rehab center next door was in no way a concern. From what we saw it was very controlled. I wouldn't feel comfortable walking the boardwalk after dark here but during the day it was fine. There is a small strip of restaurants right underneath (so you don't need to go far for dinner and a drink at night if you don't want to) and just a few streets back is a larger strip of beautiful shops and restaurants. Yes, there is lots of homeless and all kinds of weird and wonderful people but that's what makes this place so special. Loved Venice Beach and loved Su Casa.

Room Tip: Go for an ocean view room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple