Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Sherman Oaks
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$462
US$450
  • Breakfast included
US$135
US$300
US$260
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$333
US$138
FourPoints.com
US$132
US$119
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$415
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$362
US$354
  • Beachfront
All reviewsvan nuysindoor poolfree parkingbreakfast staffuniversal studioscomplimentary breakfasteasy accessconvenient locationla areaclean roomsgreat place to staystudio citywill stay there againthe breakfast arealate at nightexcellent stayyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

There is no dinner available in the hotel itself. There are 2 restraunts adjecent to the hotel which are decent. Safe neighborhood and the hotel itself is average. I will say that it was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We found the staff friendly and the facilities clean and comfortable. The beds and pillows were comfortable which is important for a good nights sleep. We appreciated the rotation of breakfast food items and the variety they offered. The parking can be a challenge but if there is a shortage they take care of it by parking your car for you in their lot next door.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Stayed here for business. Finding it was so easy. Didn't have to fight too much LA traffic. It was right off the freeway after two turns. Wonderful. Enjoyed the stay. The bed was comfortable and clean. The comforter took a bit of getting used to because I've never had one like that and there is no way to describe it but it wasn't bad, just different. It was comfortable. The room smelled nice, looked nice, was roomy and cool. Parking is a bit of a trick at night but their solution is to valet it for you and bring it back in the morning, but during the day there is no problem. There are many simple places to eat a few long blocks in one direction, i.e., Wendy's, Fatburger, even Costco. There is a Denny's on the opposite corner which we didn't try because time was an issue. The desk clerks were excellent from Fernando in the afternoon with the huge smile to manager Luis during the day who helped with a miscommunication glitch. It was all handled extremely well.

Breakfast was excellent. There was always some type of egg dish, i.e., omelets one day, scrambled the next. Meat. Hot oatmeal. The ability to make a waffle. Yogurt. Fruit salad. Cereal. Breads. Fruit. Juice, tea, coffee. What a treat!!

There were only two problems that happened on our last day of staying (we stayed two nights) and that was that a maintenance guy on our floor was applying varnish to the columns in the common area. This made the whole floor smell, it was strong and I was glad we were getting ready to leave. The other was the maid on that same morning. We had our "do not disturb" sign on the door. The door had both locks on. I was in the shower but my son was in bed. She knocked and knocked. He didn't come to the door as he was just waking up. She tried her room key at least twice and then called the maintenance guy who was varnishing the column to come over and knock. I was out of the shower and opened the door and with her apology came the question, "what time are you leaving?" My answer - "I don't know. What time is checkout?". That made me a bit angry and feel like I may want to find another hotel....but I really liked this hotel and will stay again.

1  Thank ghostly1
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Excellent hotel. Ideally located within 20 minutes to hollywood, Santa Monica, Simi valley and Venice beach. The rooms are clean and breakfast/wireless is free ! Can't beat this. Why would I want to stay anywhere else !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I stay at this location for work a week every month and have been for over 1.5 years. I continue to do so because the staff is professional, friendly, and always helpful. I like that I can do a quick workout in the morning followed by a hot breakfast and coffee. My room always smells fresh and is clean. Parking is tough but they do offer free valet if you need it. The area isn't the best but the hotel itself is very nice. Also-the beds are amazingly comfortable. I have to get me those pillows!