“Best Authentic Thai Food!!!”
Review of Red Corner Asia

Red Corner Asia
Ranked #3,087 of 10,402 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I have been coming to Red Corner Asia for well over a year now, it has become my favorite Thai restaurant in Los Angeles, bar none. Everything on the menu is just great and I have always been impressed by their consistency. I love their
Spicy Eggplant, Tom Kar Gai soup and the Grilled Shrimp with Chili oil. The Papaya salad here is the best anywhere, and so is their Pad Thai. I also like the late hours since I often work late on projects in the Hollywood area, and Red Corner is very convenient for a late dinner or snack.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

RCA is a hole in the wall joint in Thai Town that offers well prepared food at fair prices and generous portions. The place tends to get crowded and service can be spotty, That said, I prefer to opt for delivery. I am within their 3 mile free delivery radius .So it's a no brainer. If you are outside the radius, there is a nominal delivery charge. Delivery is prompt and food orders are always correct.

Reviewed 31 July 2009

Love the food and service. Probably the best Thai food I have eaten outside of Thailand. No complaints. Service was excellent and attentive

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 24 March 2009

Terribly disappointed at the food, which is also rather overpriced. A better alternative would be Ruen Pair located in the same plaza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 March 2009

My Thai wife and I like to try different Thai restaurants, and rate them. We have eaten at many Thai restaurants in Southern and Central California, and have found this to be her favorite, and my 2nd favorite. We will still try other Thai restaurants when we are in Thai town, though we will likely go here most of the time (3 times so far). The only time that I heard my wife say that she is very much enjoying her food was when we were eating here.