“Very good food”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This restaurant not only has good food, but a very nice atmosphere as well. The service is very courteous and prompt. Lucky for us we walked there from our hotel--parking a hassle.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I have been going to this place for since they opened and it has become one of my fav thai restaurant in the city. Good food and great service. I have taken many friends and they enjoyed every visit!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I have been coming to Red Corner Asia for well over a year now, it has become my favorite Thai restaurant in Los Angeles, bar none. Everything on the menu is just great and I have always been impressed by their consistency. I love their
Spicy Eggplant, Tom Kar Gai soup and the Grilled Shrimp with Chili oil. The Papaya salad here is the best anywhere, and so is their Pad Thai. I also like the late hours since I often work late on projects in the Hollywood area, and Red Corner is very convenient for a late dinner or snack.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

RCA is a hole in the wall joint in Thai Town that offers well prepared food at fair prices and generous portions. The place tends to get crowded and service can be spotty, That said, I prefer to opt for delivery. I am within their 3 mile free delivery radius .So it's a no brainer. If you are outside the radius, there is a nominal delivery charge. Delivery is prompt and food orders are always correct.

Reviewed 31 July 2009

Love the food and service. Probably the best Thai food I have eaten outside of Thailand. No complaints. Service was excellent and attentive