All reviews ballona wetlands french doors culver blvd free bikes egg casserole jacuzzi tub personalized note freshly baked cookies bed and breakfast gas fireplace living room santa monica b and b manhattan beach beach towels other guests yogurt
Reviewed 19 June 2013

What a great place to relax! The staff were so helpful and so flexible and made our stay really wonderful. We enjoyed the cruiser bikes, the binoculars, beach towels, the wine and hord'oeuvers in the lovely living area, and a great breakfast in the beauitful breakfast room. We also liked the thoughtful homey touches like mlik and cereal and a few snack items available in the dining room refrigerator at any hour. The inn is is tiny playa del rey, not in busy marina del rey. This is not the place to stay if you like a lot of action- but you can bike to marina del rey and venice if you to be part of the busier scene. We liked not using our car- we walked the half mile to the beach and to the few local but good restaurants. Definitely hope to come again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front get some road noise - rooms in the back have nice private decks.
1  Thank carley36
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Amazingly well kept in with great amenities. Definitely worth the money, great breakfast and beautiful rooms with HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! Staff was great and late night check in. WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I am married to the most romantic man in the world so when my husband informed me we were heading to LA for our 25th wedding anniversary weekend I thought to myself, he has lost the plot, he knows how much I dislike LA. I should have known... I will never distrust him again.

When we arrived at the Inn at Playa Del Rey I literally thought we were in Carmel. I was blown away by the charm of the inn, the amazing staff, wonderful privacy with great views and delicious food. The great room with afternoon wine & bites was warm and wonderful with all of the charm you will always find in Carmel.

They provide bikes for coastal riding or if you prefer, beach chairs & umbrellas for a lazy day watching our beautiful pacific coast. Great restaurants within walking distance and you don't even need to get on 405 to get there from LAX, It is literally 15 minutes door to door.

What a find, I cannot wait to go back... honey I love you with all I have and will never doubt you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Wow what a lovely little place. The service was so personalized and helpful. The location was was easy to reach Venice beach, hollywood, everything! The Inn was meticulously clean and beautiful! The ladies knew it was our anniversary and gave us a nice little bottle of champagne to celebrate! The fresh baked goods were delicious. They had bikes to use without charge and there was parking. We rode our bikes all the way to venice beach. The little porch off the bedroom was very relaxing.

My only complaint was that the walls were a little too thin and we could hear people showering VERY early in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I have been staying here when we visit our children and grands who live in West Chester . It is so comfortable to be a guest here-
Very relaxing , beautiful surroundings ,scrumptious breakfast and the staff could not be more accommodating .

• Stayed: May 2013