Spent 4 nights here as part of the final leg of our US honeymoon and can't say enough good things about this place. Whilst it doesn't have the reputation of the Wilshire or Beverly Hills I'd rate it as good or even better in some aspects.
Firstly the rooms. We got an upgrade to a suite and the decor, layout and amenities were 5*. Free wifi throughout a hotel isn't always the norm but it was here and really makes a difference. The Wife loved the Bulgari bathroom amenities, I was loving the 3 TV's in the suite, especially the one in the bathroom so you could watch whilst in the shower or bath. Exactly what you'd expect in Beverly Hills!!
We never actually ate here, preferring to eat out, even for breakfast. Found a great little place on Robertsons (5 min walk away) which was recommended by the frontdesk staff. This brings me onto the staff which were all amazing and gave a really personal touch. The concierge was first class, getting us reservations at Ceccioni's and the Ivy to name a few and with brilliant tables as well. Not an easy task in LA. Also, their recommendations from everything from the right place to shop for something to grabbing a coffee or snack were spot on. And they were always helpful with printed directions to get somewhere and back. Best personal touch was recommending a 'normal' Chinese Takeaway who'd deliver in the small cartons you always see on TV. As a Brit we needed to try this and loved the fact that the hotel helped organise.
Also loved the use of the complimentary house cars. It's a nice touch to drop you off somewhere and a quick call when you're done and they were back to pick you up.
The pool is a great little suntrap as well. It's not the biggest but is still large enough, and makes the Wilshire one look like a bathtub by comparison. It's nice and quiet and perfect for lying back and relaxing.
As mentioned, I couldn't say enough great things about this hotel and would definitely stay here again. Location wise it's perfect to get to all the 'it' places in Beverly Hills and LA and the staff make your stay all the more comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons