I recently stayed at the Four Seasons Los Angeles during a trip to the L.A. area and had an absolutely terrific experience. I stayed in an Executive Suite overlooking downtown Los Angeles in the distance. The room itself was very well appointed and immaculate. The bedroom area is separated from the main living area by double doors, it's very private, and has a chair and ottoman that are perfect for relaxing/reading. The bed was incredibly comfortable with crisp, clean linens.
I was fortunate to have dinner at Culina, which features modern Italian food and a very good wine list. The service was first rate and the food did not disappoint. I also had the opportunity to eat in the lounge one evening and the service was friendly with a very nice menu for those looking for a more relaxed and informal dining experience. I ate breakfast in the morning at Culina in a nice outdoor courtyard. The menu included many items with fresh and healthy ingredients and was a relaxing way to start the day.
The spa was also fantastic, with a nice dressing room, and waiting area and was staffed by absolute professionals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons