AMAZING!!! We were upgraded to a corner room viewing the Hollywood sign. Granted it was in the distance, it was pretty cool!! Our room was flawless! I don't say that lightly. We had a balcony so we could walk out and see the sign and night sky. The surrounding area directly around the hotel is nothing special, but don't let that stop you. You are in the heart of it!!! Since it was our anniversary, we were sent champagne and chocolate covered strawberries with flecks of edible gold flakes on the chocolate. The swimming pool is salt water and at a perfect temperature year round. The hot tub is a perfect temperature. The gym is small, but filled with new equipment! We were a little surprised that the locker rooms did not have hot tubs and were not extensive, but that was ok. The locker rooms in the Baltimore and Palm Beach FS were immense and luxurious! The locker rooms at the Beverly Hills were much much better than average, don't get me wrong!
While staying here, we saw Paul McCartney and the Chicago Bulls basketball team. Justin Bieber was staying here as well, but we did not see him. Top tier people stay here. We say a Bugatti sports car with $2 million dollars pull up. In addition, RRs and Bentleys. This is NICE! They have house cars that take you a few miles around the hotel. One is a 2012 Mercedes and a 2012 RR Ghost. No joke.
This hotel is secluded from Rodeo Drive and smaller than the Beverly Wilshire (a second FS hotel) hotel (next to Rodeo drive) less than 2 miles away, but you can probably tell, it is still beyond amazing. At the time, the Beverly Wilshire was under construction (including half of the hotel and the pool). The Beverly Wilshire is the "pretty woman" hotel and is fancy, but I prefer the secluded Beverly Hills Four Seasons. You can walk between the two hotels, but it takes a good 15-20 minutes. For car people, you see very high end cars ALL of the time. Very cool area. We wanted to see a movie and went to the Grove. We were dropped off in a Mercedes and picked up at night in the Rolls Royce. AMAZING!! Some FS will have a house car and drop you off somewhere, but not pick you up. This FS picks you up as well, but you have to call and it might take 30 minutes or so, so relax and have it sink in that you are in Beverly Hills. Enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons