Just returned from a week long stay at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills for my daughter's birthday. From the moment we pulled into the driveway we knew we had chosen the best place to stay in LA! Every staff member we encountered was nicer than the next. The rooms were beautiful, the spa and health center were great and the service was extraordinary. We ate breakfast every morning in Cucina and the food was wonderful. My daughter has allergies and the entire staff made sure she was safe and comfortable with the food she ordered. A special thank you to Michelle at the front desk. She went above and beyond to make sure our stay in LA was perfection...and it was! We can't wait to return to the Four Seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons