My wife and I had a lovely time visiting Beverly Hills, made all the more special by the staff and service at the Four Seasons. The hotel is conveniently set in the heart of Beverly Hills and is just a short taxi ride from West Hollywood. The rooms are spacious and have lovely amenities, including beautiful oversized showers. Although we only spent the one night, we very much enjoyed wandering around the hotel and the Lobby itself and the magnificent floral was a definite high point. Telena at the Front Desk was very kind and showed us a unique suite on the upper floors that was decorated in an oriental style, completely different to the rest of the hotel. We certainly would return in the future and are grateful to Telena and her staff for not only the tour but also a lovely card and amenity upon our arrival too; that set our weekend off on the best possible foot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons