“memorable stay”

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Ranked #3 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel is one of the nicest that we have ever stayed at. The staff were excellent and we enjoyed our time. We came into town for a wedding. The reception was at the hotel. Overall I cannot say enough about the hotel.

Room Tip: a higher floor not facing West.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stayed 4 nights at the Four Seasons and would stay there again in a Hollywood minute!! When we drove in and pulled up to the valet at check-in, we were warmly greeted by the staff. Warm greetings and professionalism were a common occurance everytime we needed our car. In fact, everytime we had any dealings with any employees we were greeted...sometimes by name!! How do they do this?

Food and service in hotel were first rate. Spa treatment and area were wonderful. We were upgraded to an "Executive Suite" which had amazing views as well as beautiful furnishings, bathroom, and plush bedding. In fact, I really want to know what type and brand pillows you use (upon coming home, my current pillow just doesn't cut it anymore).

A few random notes: A piece of our luggage broke when we first arrived. It was quicly repaired which certainly made our life easier upon check-out. We also used the "hotel car", which was a Rolls Royce. My husband was dying to drive it himself, but was more then willing to let the driver chauffeur us to our destination. Whenever we left the hotel in our rental car, we were always offered bottled water to take with us on our drive.

There were several press gatherings for upcoming movies, where celebrities were present. . We were treated (in my eyes), with every level of professionalism and high service that a luxury hotel provides to the "rich and famous'. We felt the warmth. We felt special. We will be back. Thanks Four Seasons for a memorable stay.

Room Tip: Although the hotel has 14 floors, we had a great view on the 7th floor of the Hollywood sign, as wel...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The Four Seasons is my number one hotel choice in the LA area. If it's not available when I need to go to LA for business, I am depressed. The service is fantastic, the fitness area is great and the pool is fantastic.
Great bar, great food, great location.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter.
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This hotel is tasteful and refined and offers what you have come to expect from the Four Seasons brand, however it leaves you feeling it somehow falls short. Rooms are decorated in subdued tones which are duly lovely but nothing that takes your breath away. Bathrooms fall well short of expectations with convoluted taps, small baths and wires hanging from underneath the vanity that you get to look at when taking a bath. The carpets in the room aren't weathering at all well with stains and fraying.
After staying in a standard room we also experienced a suite which had an amazing view of the hills and the Hollywood sign.
This hotel is obviously a hollywood favourite with press junkets and stars in attendance.
Set in a quiet street, the hotel is discreet and underplayed which i guess is how many guests like it, it just left me feeling underwhelmed.
Pool area is pleasant, the gym is a bit all over the place. Enjoyed breakfast although drinking tea out of a plastic mug because you are on the same level as the pool was a tad ridiculous.
A shout out to security who as we left the parking garage every day were always lovely in wishing us a great day.

Room Tip: The higher you go the better the views.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

The service was terrible! No one was at the door to help me with my luggage, check in took forever. My room wasnt ready. No one is available to help you when you call front desk or concierge and you spend a long time on hold. I

2  Thank D D
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have stayed in several of the Beverly Hills Hotels over the years and this was my first time at this one. Well, I don't need to try any others! My family stopped here for the first leg of our California trip this summer and stayed three nights. The service was freindly and impeccable from the minute we entered. While this hotel is not necessarily geared towards families, it was very accomodating to my kids, ages 9 & 14. The pool is small but a nice relaxing place to send a late afternoon. The food and beverage service poolside is very attentive. You have to try the homemade Chipwichs!! We ate breakfast at the Restaurant downstairs every morning and it was superb.
Nice location on a quieter residential street in Beverly Hills about a 5 minute ride from the hectic shopping districts. If you want to be in the thick of the scene, try Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I have been here several times, my wife more- the hotel could not be nicer. The front desk staff remembered us, and our son (couldn't believe he had grown so much). The room clean, comfortable, and lovely. I had communicated with some of the staff via twitter and they made a point to come and meet us.
The bar is still one of the nice places to sit outside and have a great cigar.
The restaurant, is top notch
The bellmen, and valets are prompt and professional.
Some hotels treat people like customers- they treat us like family (without the arguments)
Spa - amazing- my first pedicure in 4 years, and I might return monthly just for those.
Pool is large, with lanes to swim, and fun to be family.
You will see many celebrities here - don't go up to them, but you can smile and say hi (that isn't a hotel rule, that is just being a good human being).
My only complaint is I don't get here often enough

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Westside
Downtown
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
#10 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!