We stayed for the 2nd time in the hotel. The first time everything was perfect now it was not perfect, it's still very good but the service can be better.
Check in was not efficient. We booked via AMEX so we got an upgrade. The upgraded room was not ready (we checked in at 3PM) therefor the reception offered us or the reserved room or a complimentary drink while waiting for the room. Nobody welcomed us back.
When we arrived in the room the room was good. Last year we had a better upgrade then this year. In the room we could hear the toilet flushing from the neighbors. We had a living room and a separate bedroom. The bedroom had no windows and as the AC made noise we turned this off for the night, so the room was very hot during the nights. We did not like this.
The bathroom was smelling from the shower drain.
The lady who served us breakfast recognized us, she was much better then the receptionists who do not care about returning customers. This lady walked immediately to us when she saw us and asked how we were doing. This is service that I like. She even knew little things about us. Breakfast is not cheap. US$19 for 2 eggs.
We drank in the bar on the evenings. We were lucky to get a sofa. There was a sofa reserved. People who wanted to sit there were sent away as this sofa was reserved. We were sitting for approx. 1.5 hours in the bar and nobody came to the reserved sofa although over 10 couples were sent away.
During check out nobody asked us how the stay was. The receptionist was very busy with other things then helping us. She had to help us was the impression she gave. When I gave my creditcard she replied with a tone that she did not need this as she had it already on file. Normally they want to check it again, but she was angry or so. She asked if the invoice had to be printed or emailed. I asked that it had to be emailed. She verified the email address and said she would send it immediately. 3 days later I still did not get any email with invoice from the Four Seasons. When I was putting back my credit card in my wallet the lady turned around and took up the phone to call someone. She did not say bye, have a good journey or whatever. She just took her phone. It was a very rude check out. Nobody helped us with the luggage when we left the building. I probably will not return here any more as the service is not what is used to be and in my opinion hotel does not care anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons