It's true when you read the reviews about not having to leave. Everything you could need is within the hotel. Vibrant bar scene, a restaurant people travel to just to eat there, 24hr room service, gym, pool, spa, Jacuzzi, views of downtown and the Hollywood sign, all while in a professional, courteous, and polite environment.
Pros: Rooms are spacious, showers / tubs are large enough that a 6'2" man can lay comfortably, there is a Ralph's 2 1/2 blocks North, and the main shopping area of Robertson is 3 blocks East. I was able to walk 5-8 minutes to the Ivy for breakfast one morning! Pool area is comfortable and I was able to order breakfast poolside. Gym is a little compact, but has the necessities. Lots of floral and fauna everywhere. I didn't use it, but there is a hot and dry sauna near the pool.
Cons: I had to check out and go back home to the snow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons