This hotel was, in short, absolutely immaculate and exuded perfection all around. Everybody was extremely accommodating, especially considering our unusual circumstance: we left the Ritz Carlton last minute due to a less-than-wonderful experience upon our arrival (I published an additional review for that hotel as well). They booked us two rooms and within one hour, we were there and completely set up. This hotel was very classy: everything from the location to the service to the lobby to the rooms felt like Beverly Hills Glamour. Another hotel perk: the hotel cars (a Mercedes Benz or a Rolls Royce) that will take you anywhere in Beverly Hills. Try the restaurant as well--it is absolutely delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons