A truly perfect hotel in every sense. The Four Seasons treatment starts upon arrival with extremely friendly door and front desk staff, making you welcome straight away.
The hotel grounds are pure Beverly Hills - extremely nice, but not over the top. They manage to strike a good balance. Excellent pool on the roof with great staff and extremely nice restaurant.
Rooms are adequate with everything you may expect - possible a bit dated, but still feel comfortable and homely.
Fully equipped business centre for all needs.
Definitely worth mentioning that the hotel car takes you anywhere in a mile radius for free - though can be very limited in availability during peak times.
Only slight downer is that the valet can take a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons