Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Elan Hotel(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
Kimpton La Peer Hotel(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)
  • Breakfast included
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
3,051 results
All reviewsbeverly centerbeverly hillsluxury roomrain showerrodeo drivehollywood signwest hollywoodfarmers marketvalet parkingvalet serviceupon checkfitness centersanta monicaconciergelanvinbloomingdalesgrove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I had the opportunity to attend to a wonderful event from UC Santa Cruz at this location tonight and I was very impressed by the care and costumer service by Natasha Danna. Thank you Natasha for going out of the way to please our guests on table 18.
Michael Dergar.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Excellent customer service from the moment I arrive. This is my first choice everytime I travel to LA. The staff is wonderful from the front desk to the greeters. I was casually speaking with one of them about looking for a particular place to eat and after I arrived from work that evening there was a note with the restarant suggestion, adress and directions. The fact that he took the time to research and leave those details speaks volumes. The rooms are comfortable, robe and slippers waiting after a long day at the office. I used to stay at another local hotel but once I experienced the service at the Sofitel I will never go back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

When I arrived at my room I was happy to hear soft music playing on a Bose radio, the lights were on, and the room looked so elegant. The rain shower was a treat, the towels are huge, and a fresh robe was waiting with personal slippers. The bed was so comfortable that I overslept. The hotel staff was wonderful, when I returned from a walk the young lady even remembered my name ! Of course I will return when I travel to Los Angeles/Beverly Hills again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This hotel really has the customer service down to a science! From the moment we pulled up in front of the hotel, they were on their "A" game. The hotel is beautiful and classy. It is immaculate, both the common areas as well as our room. The location is great and there are numerous restaurants as well as 1st class shopping across the street. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Every time we have stayed here, the staff has been friendly, warm and accommodating - not rude and condescending like in so many Beverly Hills hotels. The hotels location is great - it feels so "New York" to be able to walk to all the best designer stores in Beverly Center and yet have affordable gems right down the street like Jan's Coffee Shop, Ross and Nordstrom Rack right across the street. Sushi mon right across from Cedars Sinai Hospital is a great find. Its two blocks from the new Trader Joes and if you love night life, up La Cienega between Melrose and Sunset Blvd - east on Melrose, are many trendy bars where you can see movie stars galore. Its taxi close to the Grove and close to every L.A. tourist destination. Room service is also amazing. The food is killer in your room - The crispy french toast. The berry smoothie. But the staff MAKES the Sofitel. From valets to front desk greeters, they are helpful and sweet, capable and warm. The pool area could use a revamp but everywhere else, the hotel is sheer class with an elegant piano bar and beautiful photo opps in every artistic corner of the lobby and bar area. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All rooms come with small balconies but the upgrade to mountain view suite is worth the wait.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends