I stayed at this hotel with my wife and 2 kids in May this year for a week . We had a Beverly Suite overlooking the Beverly Shopping Centre. The room had a king bed and a pullout sofabed to accomodate 2. As our flight was delayed we arrived at the hotel at1am. Checkin was a breeze. Breakfast was included in our room rate and they serve breakfast till 11am which is convenient when you are travelling with the family and want to take it easy. Room service was quick 20mins at the most. Free Wifi in the room was good. They give complimentary bottled water in the room. The staff here is very friendly and efficient and give a personal touch to their service and this I think is the best part of this hotel.It is a child friendly hotel so good for families with noisy kids such as ours as you dont get those STARES from the staff. Some staff members deserve a special mention here for their good service-Alex and Shawn who call for the taxis at the main door, Sandra who served us at breakfast on most days in the restaurant and Megan at the conceirge desk. There are just a few minor things they need to improve on-
1) housekeeping is very slow and it would take them 20-25mins to get even a towel so it takes longer than room service.
2) the sofa bed sinks in the middle so it is ok if 1 person is sleeping but for 2 people it is quite uncomfortable.
3) the breakfast buffet is very limited and they should increase the items here.
I am sure the hotel will improve on these issues in time to come. We will definitely be staying here on our next visit to Los Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is a stunning hotel in LA offering elegant luxury accommodations and dramatic decor with an ambiance that combines see-and-be-seen excitement and the calm of an urban resort.Ideally situated on the corner of La Cienega and Beverly Boulevard opposite the Beverly Shopping Center this West Hollywood hotel is conveniently located near Cedar Sinai Medical Center Rodeo Drive Melrose Avenue and Sunset Boulevard.Discover a unique blend of French fashion mixed with Hollywood glamour at this elegant hotel.Choose from 295 rooms on 10 floors including 26 suites and two Imperial Suites all featuring Sofitel's luxurious feather top and duvet sleep system - SoBed.Savor the distinctive and delicious cuisine at Esterel, our new contemporary French restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Accor Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sofitel