“Fun hotel, Five star staff!”

Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel
Ranked #49 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were incredibly impressed with the staff. Every single person we came into contact with, from the moment we drove up, to the moment we left was wonderful! So helpful, friendly and accommodating. The attitude of your staff is better than a few a few 5 star properties I have been to! Beautiful room and lobby too! We also enjoyed a delicious breakfast and espresso at the 101 Coffee Shop. Keep up the great work. I am already planning my next stay in a few months.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank brachanam
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a very Nice room, it was at a corner so very big. When we watched outside our bedroom window we could see the Hollywood sign.
The beds where comfortable and the room was clean.
The staff was very friendly.
It only took a 10 minute walk to get to the Hollywood boulevard.
Internet was very fast.
The style of the hotel with al the pictures from Hollywood stars is Nice.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Staff were amazing and really helpful and the room had a spectacular view of the Holywood sign. Would definitely stay again, only ten minutes walk from the main street. Definitely worth considering if you're going there.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

What a lovely find!! Absolute value for money.. can't be better located if ur agenda is Hollywood walk of fame, beverly hills, santa Monica, rodeo drive, universal studios.. rooms are huge, good aircon, nice king bed, lovely big bathroom, hot shower, 2 basins.. very clean.. all rooms and hotels has memorabilia all over of Hollywood stars.. very interesting.. onsite laundry room, very helpful and friendly front desk staff.. no 24 hour room serive, but diner 101 situated in the hotel is rocking from 7am - 3am everyday of the week with amazing food.. do visit it.. would recommend the hotel highly.. real value for money..

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My freinds and I booked a room to go to see Billy Joel in concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Pretty basic hotel, nothing fancy, but a very comfortable bed. Great location for those that are going to Hollywood Bowl.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed 2 nights in May to sight see, we had 2 rooms on the 3rd floor. Rooms are an average size, nicely decorated with a handy kitchenette area with a larger fridge and microwave and bar type counter.. Bathroom not huge but nice big shower. Rooms were clean and comfortable and met my fussy noise standard! I hate when you can hear everything in the room next door or in the hallway, very quiet, and the hotel staff was very nice and offered advice on close to see sights and best way to get there. We picked this hotel hoping that it would be an easy commute to Dodgers game and Knottsberry Farm and it was. Handy restaurant on site and neat Hollywood décor. Would definitely stay again if in the area to sight see.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I really didn't spend much time here since I was in Hollywood to see the Billy Joel concert at the Hollywood Bowl. But, I arrived in town a few hours before the concert, and the hotel staff was very helpful on my arrival. They made recommendations about how to walk to the venue, and mentioned a cab would be much easier. I was quickly checked in, and I made my way to my room. The room was clean, and the memorabilia on the wall instantly had me thinking of all the movies of yesteryear that I had seen when I was a child. The bed was very comfortable...the perfect end to the long day of traveling and watching the concert. It was a shame I couldn't stay another night as my time was limited, and I had to return home. My departure included a great meal at the 101 Cafe at the hotel. The service was quick and the food was good. My only disappointment was that I heard one waitress tell another that two of her tables failed to leave a tip. I don't have a doubt that the service I received from this young lady, was given to her other customers, and she deserved the gratuity since the place was busy. That said....I HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying at the BW+ Hollywood HIlls Hotel. End of story.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo