“Good value hotel in Hollywood”

Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel
Ranked #42 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Pune, India
“Good value hotel in Hollywood”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had a very pleasant stay here. My room was very good and the bathroom was better. Whatever room service we required (in terms of additional tea / coffee sachets) was very satisfactory. Breakfast was not included but there's a restaurant serving good food. The hotel is nicely located, close to main attractions like Walk of Fame, Madame Tussauds etc. However, what I really loved about the hotel was that the general decor & theme drips of Hollywood. There are artfully presented photographs of Hollywood personalities everywhere - in the reception, in the corridor, in the lift and in the room.
When in Hollywood again, I shall definitely consider staying here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Denver, CO USA
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff at this hotel is very friendly making the stay worth while. I had to change rooms however because the shower dial didn't work correctly and there were ants in my bathroom.
The cafe on Saturday morning has extremely slow service. My coworkers and I left after sitting for 15 minutes and no waitress came over. They were obviously very short staffed. I probably wouldn't recommend this hotel. I prefer the Best Western on Sunset.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on two occasions. We like that it is walking distance to a bunch of the fun but just far enough away to be out of it at night. Nice little shops and restaurants just to the east of the hotel. We stayed in the main building both times since we used it as a base for family gatherings. The rooms are larger. The restaurant food was excellent also. We did not eat there this stay but the last. We will definitely stay here again.

Cleveland
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Besides the fact it is attached to the 101 Cafe and is close to everything, I was surprised how nice the rooms were, and the bathrooms especially! Despite it being a weekend, the noise level wasn't bothersome where I was (I can't say if it is any different out by the pool area) and I slept great. The staff even let us keep our car in their lot at no extra charge for several hours after check-out. The decor and theme is really fun; not too often I get in an elevator with Hedy Lamarr, or wake up to Johnny Depp staring at me from across the room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Redlands, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A nice location if you have your own transportation. Other options are rather pricey. This hotel is nicely decorated with photos of the Stars in the lobby, in your room, and even life-size in the elevators! The independent breakfast Cafe attached to the hotel provided food better than expected! It was delicious in addition to being convenient!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were incredibly impressed with the staff. Every single person we came into contact with, from the moment we drove up, to the moment we left was wonderful! So helpful, friendly and accommodating. The attitude of your staff is better than a few a few 5 star properties I have been to! Beautiful room and lobby too! We also enjoyed a delicious breakfast and espresso at the 101 Coffee Shop. Keep up the great work. I am already planning my next stay in a few months.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We had a very Nice room, it was at a corner so very big. When we watched outside our bedroom window we could see the Hollywood sign.
The beds where comfortable and the room was clean.
The staff was very friendly.
It only took a 10 minute walk to get to the Hollywood boulevard.
Internet was very fast.
The style of the hotel with al the pictures from Hollywood stars is Nice.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple