Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$164
  • Pool
Gateway Hotel Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$215
US$132
US$119
US$462
US$450
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$320
US$245
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$174
US$138
FourPoints.com
1,326 results
All reviewsdouble showerhuge bathroommovie starsuniversal studioskitchen areapantages theaterminute walkhollywood hillsgriffith observatorywithin walking distancechinese theatrevalet parkingcomfortable bedslocation is greatbooked this hotelmini bardefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

very friendly and helpful staff, was surprisingly quiet rooms, café attached had really good food. location was ok, would happily stay here again. very interesting seeing all the photos on the walls throughout.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had a very pleasant stay here. My room was very good and the bathroom was better. Whatever room service we required (in terms of additional tea / coffee sachets) was very satisfactory. Breakfast was not included but there's a restaurant serving good food. The hotel is nicely located, close to main attractions like Walk of Fame, Madame Tussauds etc. However, what I really loved about the hotel was that the general decor & theme drips of Hollywood. There are artfully presented photographs of Hollywood personalities everywhere - in the reception, in the corridor, in the lift and in the room.
When in Hollywood again, I shall definitely consider staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SanjeevKunte
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff at this hotel is very friendly making the stay worth while. I had to change rooms however because the shower dial didn't work correctly and there were ants in my bathroom.
The cafe on Saturday morning has extremely slow service. My coworkers and I left after sitting for 15 minutes and no waitress came over. They were obviously very short staffed. I probably wouldn't recommend this hotel. I prefer the Best Western on Sunset.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on two occasions. We like that it is walking distance to a bunch of the fun but just far enough away to be out of it at night. Nice little shops and restaurants just to the east of the hotel. We stayed in the main building both times since we used it as a base for family gatherings. The rooms are larger. The restaurant food was excellent also. We did not eat there this stay but the last. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Besides the fact it is attached to the 101 Cafe and is close to everything, I was surprised how nice the rooms were, and the bathrooms especially! Despite it being a weekend, the noise level wasn't bothersome where I was (I can't say if it is any different out by the pool area) and I slept great. The staff even let us keep our car in their lot at no extra charge for several hours after check-out. The decor and theme is really fun; not too often I get in an elevator with Hedy Lamarr, or wake up to Johnny Depp staring at me from across the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends