Best Western Hollywood Plaza Inn
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$216
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$651
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$478
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$275
US$372
US$259
US$317
US$222
1,222 results
All reviewsgreat locationspice restaurantwithin walking distanceminute walkpool and jacuzzionsite restaurantchinese theatreuniversal studiosfridge and microwavecoffee makerclean roomswould stay here againparking feefront desk staffbed was very comfortablefamehollywood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Be careful of your belongings. I left a black bag at the inn when I stayed on the 24th June and the supervisor emailed that only I had to do was send through FEdEx labels and he would send it back. I've emailed David 4 or 5 times now and called on numerous occasions but without any reply. I can only think that it has now been stolen by one of the staff. Very disappointing that this is the sort of customer service you get.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 25AbiG
bwhollywoodplaza, Manager at Best Western Hollywood Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor. I apologize for any inconvenience you have had getting your items returned to you. David did say that you had to forward us a shipping label to the hotel which we did recieve, however a Fed-ex driver never came for the item so the box was left in a storage room. We noticed a few days ago that the box was still here so we took the box to a Fed-ex store to be shipped. It should arrive soon. I hope that someday you will give Best Western Hotels another chance to provided you with superior guest service.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Only needed a one night stay and found this place. Perfectly fine for one night.

They do have a small pool and a restaurant onsite. Didn't try the restaurant but it did smell good. Bed was comfy and this was an average hotel.

Front desk staff were VERY nice and helpful.

FYI - this is a motel, not a hotel. But I felt very secure/safe at it and it was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for posting your comments on your most recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and I hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Back in 2006 we stayed there with no problem. No parking fee back then i dont know now. I wonder is the 15 dollar anight parking is yrue. The location is perfect. Quite clean and drivibg to destication perfect. 1st time to drive in california. With no wifi just old style gps. Easy to find. Perfect if travelling with a rented car

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
bwhollywoodplaza, Manager at Best Western Hollywood Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is true that most hotels in Hollywood has a separate parking fee as high as 30.00, our hotel has a 15.00 parking fee per night. I apologize if there was any confusion in that matter. I am glad that your overall stay was nice and that the location was perfect for you. We hope to provide you with superior service again during your next visit to Hollywood.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a fantastic value hotel. It's no thrills but its clean, tidy and has plenty of amenities such as washing machines etc. It's also in a good location for seeing Hollywood and exploring Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd by foot. I would recommend this cheap and cheerful place to anyone, but would not recommend to honeymooner's!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
bwhollywoodplaza, Manager at Best Western Hollywood Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for posting your comments on Tripadvisor, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will visit us again the next time you come to Hollywood.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

this hotel is ideal for location; staff are friendly and the restaurant is convenient . price wise this is good value for money. however... for some reason there is no cellphone reception towards the back of the place.