Hollywood Premiere Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Dixie Hollywood(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Harvard House Motel(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Coral Sands Motel(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Hollywood City Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Hollywood Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I don't expect much from a budget hotel. But the unit, building, and pool were in deplorable condition. Apparently the owners have no resources to fix things up.

Unsafe: simple knob lock which I had to repeatedly jiggle and open/close the door. No deadbolt, safety chain, or other reinforcement. Put a chair against it when I went to sleep.
Folks, this is not the safest neighborhood in the first place especially at night.

The middle aged lady (wife?) is dishonest. I gave her a $50 bill for the $5 key deposit and she gave me change for a $20. She made a scene when I asked for the correct change but when I told her I would call the police she provided the difference. For this reason alone I would not patronize them.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
19  Thank Kathy Z
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Absolute garbage. The first room (room 116) the ceiling in the bathroom was falling down and had mold, it looked like someone used the bathroom in the shower and spread it all around. The only security is the lock on the door which was only a key from the outside no security bar. The window was held closed by a 2x2 that looked like left over lumber from an old construction site. There was no screen on any window. The bed was stained. The lamp was broken. The smoke detector was hanging off the ceiling, doubt if it worked. There was even a five dollar deposit for the remote to the TV that doesn't work. There is a door that is not locked in the room that leads to another door that is in the room next door. We stayed for about 1/2 hour. Then we decided that it would be better to sleep in our car so we tried to get our money back but apparently there is a no refunds policy, even if you only stay for less than 30 minutes. He ended up offering us a new room which we demanded to look at before taking itbut not before checking the room we were in. Then he moved us to 118 which was the room right next to the first one and although it was not good, it was better. We took the room but was still scared to go to sleep. Finally got over the fear that I would catch something as the tiredness kicked in. I push the chairs together and slept fully clothes. Woke up with a stiff neck and finally laid down next to my husband who braved the bed. Woke up, checked out, which was fun. Rang the bell since lobby was still locked and the guy yelled as he got up to come to the tiny night window. Took the key and remote and then came out with a five dollar bill, walked over to the room to check it out then came back to give us our deposit. The building certainly is not up to health code standards and my next move is to report this place. It should be condemned. Fairly certain we saw a few method heads check in and a well off man with a hooker too. There was also a party going on in the room right above us. Not the managements fault but he certainly did not do anything about it. Only plus side? They don't require a debit card, hmmm I wonder why. I guess they have compassion for the people who cheat on their wives, at least it won't show up on the statement.hahaha do not stay here. This place is terrifying. Also at $79 a night (holiday weekend) I hope they don't charge this much normally. Our friends stayed at the Dixie hotel across the street. For about 20$ more, it is spoof much better. Unfortunately by the time we decided to get a hotel. They were already full. No I don't have any business or personal relationship with either hotel/motel. Just giving an alternative for those thinking about staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013
8  Thank guest1234567891
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night after checking out of the Sheraton Universal Hotel (very NICE!!). Our reservation there was up but we decided to stay another night in wonderful Los Angeles so we drove through town hoping to find some place to rest a few hours. Being Memorial Day weekend (I work at a hotel myself) I understood the $79.99 rate the clerk (unfriendly) gave me was the best I was probably gonna find.. BUT FOR THIS PLACE?! *shaking my head*

When I checked-in the clerk awsnered from a little credit card sized peek hole before letting me enter the lobby.. guess she was making sure she could take me first =D
There is a $5.00 deposit for the remote, which they hand you at the front desk..
There were light bugs flying around in the hallway as we walked to our room..
The room only had one bath towel for two people..
The blanket had a ring sized burn hole in it (I decided to sleep in my jeans)..
The TV channels were all either in Spanish or Thai, good thing we knew the storyline of "Into The Blue" which was the only movie we recognized..
The sliding door in the room went out to a baloncy which overlooked an alley but it was kinda nice and we stood out there for a while..
We left the sliding door open because the AC did nothing to cool the room but then there were sirens and people yelling until 5am.. Then we ended up oversleeping until five minutes before check-out time..
Niether of us showered. We got up, dressed and go the heck outta there. Check-out took two seconds. Met the clerk in the parking lot, handed him the remote and key, he handed me $5.00 and we were gone!

I hope this place isn't set at $79.99 all the time because that is a ridicules rate for a place like this.. Memorial weekend, understandable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Alesha C
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I'm partial to retro motels on the strip. I've seen so many of them bought out by foreigners, then, destroyed by hideous makeovers that make them look like a cookie cutter motel 6 from the midwest. Luckily, this gem hasn't been screwed over... yet. The good news: cheapest price in town--around $50, fabulous pool, great location. minutes from freeway, close to Starbucks, great Thai restaurants, fab stores, metro, etc. The bad news: the people running it! Rude, don't speak English, and hate anyone with a camera. The woman manager obviously knows nothing about architecture and hipness and scares away anyone remotely interested in the historical, cultural and aesthetic aspects of this long, lost gem. Also, I've noticed that when Korean owners buy a hotel, they lock up the pool. I've seen this with four other motels in the area. No explanation given--are they trying to save on pool maintenance?

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank Robert E
Reviewed 1 January 2009

e room was dingy and rug was dirty, blanket on bed was old and worn, I left my nightgown on the bed, drove home 3 hours away and immediately called them to hold it for me, the husband and wife refused and told me I could come go through the trash to find it, I told them I just got home 3 hours away but my husband would be down there on Monday morning for work, today is New Years, Thursday, they told me their trash does not come until Tuesday and he could come go through the trash on Monday morning to look for my new night gown, what a couple jerks, absolutely refused to find and hold it for me, treated me like I was a low-life trash picker going to wait 4 days and go through the trash, I am going to kick my husband's butt for getting us a room at such a rotten place and will never stay their again nor would I ever recommend them to anyone I know, I am very upset for the price we paid and the way I was treated on the phone about the nightgown, he then hung up on me. I am really unhappy about the stay and losing my new gown.

Stayed: January 2009