I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! Initially I booked it because it was the only place I could find that had a separate bedroom (for my daughter who is 3) and that was still within the budget. The next time I go back that will not be the only reason I stay there! All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and most especially Patricia who serves breakfast in the morning. As described on their website the place used to be an apartment block and I wasn't expecting much when we arrived but I was pleasantly surprised. The room we stayed in was really spacious, beds were comfortable and don't be deceived by the size of the hairdryers - better than the one I own at home! Onto the next great thing about this hotel.. Location, location, location!! Literally across the road is a tunnel that leads into the Hollywood/Highland centre, a short walk through this and you are standing on the Walk of Fame across from the El Capitan theatre. A short walk to the right is the Dolby Theatre, Hard Rock Cafe and the chinese theatre. A short walk to the left is the Metro rail and buses, which take you pretty much anywhere (and the hotel has a computer you can use for free to plan your trip). I would definitely stay here again, the price was great especially when considering that you have a full kitchen at your disposal to help save a bit of money when eating out but most importantly I don't think you can beat the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. Our cancellation policy is 72 hours; check in is at 3 p.M. And check out at noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles