Positives: This hotel couldn't be better located for exploring the main attractions in Hollywood. The walk of fame, Chinese theatre, shops and restaurants are all very, very near. Rooms are spacious, there's a decent sized pool (water-rings provided for the kids), and a very relaxing roof-top terrace (albeit without any real view).
Negatives: Very few, although the breakfast provision is amateurish (cheap party plates, plastic forks, and very little room to eat).
Tip: Rooms on the 3rd (top) floor are quiet, the best being 314, which has a nice balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. Our cancellation policy is 72 hours; check in is at 3 p.M. And check out at noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles