“Don't waste your money Very Rude People”

Comfort Inn Near Hollywood Walk of Fame
Ranked #203 of 352 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Do not stay at this hotel even if its cheap. First off no parking at night and had to park and found two blocks away behind the hotel scary. Talk about scary the rude indian guy wanting to charging me another night cause I was in the room still at 11:15am and had to be out at 11am. All around bad expericence and bad reputation for the hotel. Funny I am not the only person complaining about this rude guy.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank joseadolfo74
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Near Hollywood Walk of Fame

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The bathroom light wasn't working. The person in charge of maintenance quickly replaced it for us. It was a completely different story with the lobby attendant, day manager during the day. His name is Ansur ( or similar spelling). The morning of Saturday July 19 my wife and I we went to breakfast our son who was no feeling well stay in the room. I had paid for a reservation for three people. Th reservation included breakfast for three. After I finished breakfast I sat on the lobby computer to print our airline boarding passes. My wife was sitting in the breakfast area waiting for me, when Ansur told her that breakfast was over. She told him that she was waiting for me, he then asked me what I was doing in the computer. I told him that I was printing my boarding passes, next thing I knew he was looking over my shoulders checking what I was doing. When I finished, my wife and I were leaving for our room with breakfast for our son when this individual accused us of stealing food in front of everybody! This individual was very rude and abusive with no people skills. He is a horrible person and should not be allowed to work with public. He is not only a bad reputation for the Comfort inn in Hollywood but for Comfort Inn as a corporation. His presence there reflects poorly on the entire Choice Hotel chain.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Orlando M
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here for 1 night on our travels and couldn't really find anything to complain about.

The man on the front desk was friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and reasonably modern, there was plenty of hot water for showers, clean bathroom and comfortable beds. Free air con and free wifi, although the wifi was a little slow at times. There is a little pool at the back of the hotel, we never got the chance to use it but had we been there any longer we would have,

The breakfast wasn't bad, hot and cold options, enough to get your day started. I'd stay there again, good value for money... and free parking!!

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from the road.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zoe1978
Reviewed 8 July 2014

called to confirm reservation rude staff very very rude MANAGER! I could not believe i was looking forward to stay in this comfort inn location. very arrogant, rude manager. reservation cancelled!rude

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ilein t
Reviewed 17 June 2014

this place was clean, updated, nice decor, the man in the front desk was friendly and helpful, the breakfast is hot breakfast and its free, omelettes, sausage patties, etc. well worth it. only a few blocks from hollywood blvd. , across the street from the famous charlie chaplin studios.
good places around to eat, convenience store across the street, parking is free, what more could you ask for ? oh , and a swimming pool! the views from the room are not that good but hey... that would be too perfect. not to mention it also has a fitness room, small but okay.

Room Tip: depends on whether you want to face the parking lot or an empty lot with colorful non-offensive graf...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MEXICANRICHBOY
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The room was pretty nice and clean but it's not worth staying in this place if a staff member is going to have a screaming match with you. Anisur was the rudest most unhelpful person we have ever dealt with. He really soured the stay for us. I would stay here again if Anisur no longer worked at the comfort inn.

• Stayed: May 2014
8  Thank Missharissa
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Anisur was particularly rude and unhelpful when dealing with us. He was actually raising his voice and yelling, it was really weird. The rooms here are okay but probably not good enough to make up for the rude staff.

• Stayed: May 2014