Spent 6 nights at the hotel with my family including 3 kids ranging from 4 to 11 years old.
Rooms were clean and spacious, big enough for the whole family. There were 2 TVs, one in the bedroom and another in the little living room which included a sofa and exit to the balcony. This living room was great, both for kids watching TV in the morning, and for adult time during the evening! The only slightly negative thing about the room was the air-condition, which was located close to the floor by one of the beds: A lot of cold air straight into the bed making it very cold to be sleeping next to the AC, and also a lot of noise on the balcony due to the AC outlet!
The staff was very positive and always helpful, also nice valet service. Breakfast was complementary, quite simple but there were something for the whole family (toast, bagels, pancakes, yoghurt, sweets, oat meal porridge etc). Free coffee 24/7. In the backyard there was a small pool and a Jacuzzi. Although small, the pool was quite hot and very nice after a long day in LA.
Locating was excellent for us. 10 min ride from Santa Monica/Venice beaches, 15 min to Hollywood and central for freeways going both north/south. Approximately 45 minutes from Disneyland, and little traffic on the way when we left at 830 am. Several good places to eat in walking distance, nice brochure with recommendations found at the hotel.
All in all staying at BW Royal Palace Inn & Suites was a very positive experience and the hotel is highly recommended. Also considering the favorable price, the hotel gets 5 out of 5 and thumbs up from traveling norwegians!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Royal Palace Inn & Suites provides guests with stunning amenities, a fantastic location, and unbeatable prices. West Los Angeles hotels are varied, but guests at this Los Angeles hotel have found the best of the best. Beverly Hills and Santa Monica are nearby. Century City and UCLA are also in the neighborhood. Being in the heart of the city is the only way to fully experience LA. The BEST WESTERN Royal Palace Inn & Suites dishes up the best value in West LA. A swimming pool, hot tub, billiards room, and exercise room cater to every need or whim. A game of billiards is the perfect end to an evening. A dip in the pool is nearly a requirement. We’re more than just the best location around. Our Los Angeles hotel features suites with two televisions and a separate sitting room. Go ahead and make yourself at home. We offer 57 channels, all in HD. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Royal Palace Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Royal Palace Hotel Los Angeles
- Best Western Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Best Western