Best Western Plus Dragon Gate Inn
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$145
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$651
US$452
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$1,114
US$558
US$512
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$147
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$266
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$363
  • Breakfast included
US$918
US$671
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Embassy Suites by Hilton LAX North(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$193
  • Breakfast included
US$335
US$234
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsunion stationdodger stadiumla chinatownyang chowhill streetclose to downtownolvera streethardwood floorsfree breakfastbreakfast staffsafe areahotel is locatedwithin walking distanceparking garageguest roomsbagelsconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Love the location. Close to
Downtown and Dodger Stadium. Rooms are a little updated. Flat Screen Tvs, iron, coffee maker, fridge :)
On the down side the staff wasn't very friendly, people expect a nice staff especially when you are on vacation.
Overall, would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Jetkay
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I booked by telephone, Sunday afternoon, for Sunday night. The quoted rate was $117.99 plus taxes. When I got there, they informed me that there was a $10.00 a night parking fee. There was no other parking available. I asked for a 6am alarm. It did not happen. He appoligized and said he forgot. They offered a Continental breakfast.
At 6:30am, I asked where it was. He stated that it did not open untill 7:15am and it was
down the block a few doors. This is the only hotel that I have ever stayed in that did not start the breakfast at least by 6am. Most business people are on the road by 7am.
The room was clean and in nice condition.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2011

The personnel at the front desk were so helpful and friendly. We only stayed there for a night but they went out of thier way to help us. For example: providing a map from the hotel to the station, storing our luggage, dialling for a cab and generally chatting with us to provide us info about LA. The room was as advertise. Neat and clean and big enough for the 4 of us to fit in along with our luggage. The free breakfast was wholesome. I'll certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Ruschawal
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Best Western is my frequent choice for business trips. But I was really disappointed about this hotel.
Positive point: room was big, well-furnished and equipped.
Negative points:
1) Internet wasn’t reliable; sometimes it didn’t work at all.
2) Room wasn’t cleaned properly.
3) Breakfast was very, very poor.
4) During my 7 night stay, my room key stopped working for 5 times. Same happened to other people.
In general, it wasn’t so bad. Considering price and quality ratio it was acceptable. However this hotel doesn’t keep up to Best Western standards.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank RaimondsD
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Only the Dragon Suite was available when I booked the hotel so I was a bit reluctant. The hotel had come highly recommended to me by colleagues, however, so I booked it. What a pleasant surprise! A REAL suite separated by a REAL door between the living room and bedroom with a large TV in each. Each room also had individually controlled AC units which was also a big plus. A very comfortable bed made for a very restful sleep. And then to walk in to the bathroom and find a separate shower and WHIRLPOOL spa. Ahhhhh! I was on a pleasure trip this time, but knowing they have free internet access and a breakfast available, I will definitely book this hotel on my next business trip. And with it's central location, i might even bring along some of the family, too. Thank you, staff, for a wonderful visit!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo