“Luxe is Worth it!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luxe City Center Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Luxe City Center Hotel
Ranked #32 of 348 Hotels in Los Angeles
Newhall, California
“Luxe is Worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have stayed at many different hotels around the world and wanted to say how pleased I was with my stay here at the Luxe in Downtown LA. It was totally worth it. The location puts you at the heart of the nightlife and all events at LA Live. Our room overlooked LA live and the Staples Center. As for the hospitality, it was the best I have ever had. The staff projected the needs of me and my husband, then followed through to make sure everything was perfect. They were all super friendly and happy to help. They take their job in customer service very seriously and that is how all hotels should be. The hotel does not nickel and dime you, each room has a Keurig with coffee and tea all the amenities. I would definitely go back!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LUXECITYCENTER, Operations Manager at Luxe City Center Hotel, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you samcoe23 for your thoughtful review our hotel. I appreciate you taking the time out to recognize our great staff and all that they do. We are truly happy you had a great stay with us while visiting Downtown and look forward to seeing you again.

Ryan Block
Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Newhall, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Located right across the street from L.A. Live and staples center. From the time my wife and arrived, the staff was very polite and friendly. The rooms are kept very clean and provide you with who had cleaned the room. My wife loved the bed sheets and how comfortable the bed and pillows are. I would love to stay at this hotel again

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Tobyc23
Thank you Tobyc23 for taking the time to review your stay with us. It was kind of you to mention a few of our hotels features as well as acknowledging our staff. We look forward to having you back.

Ryan Block
Operations Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Luxe was definitely luxurious! I wasn't sure what to expect because of some of the reviews. I was attending a conference at the LA convention center and wanted to be walking distance (7 min from hotel room to conference room). SO CLOSE! SO CONVENIENT! LA LIVE is right across the street with MANY casual/fine dining options/Starbucks. Check in was quick and I requested away from the street and high floor to ensure a quiet evening. The request was taken into account right away and it was very quiet throughout the stay. Service was prompt and professional. I had a car and would call valet from the room and they would have the car ready and pulled up. I love how they have apples readily available and water bottles. And the RAIN SHOWER- I miss it already! The towels are the softest I've ever felt and the toiletries are actually have a wonderful scent and one of the best. i.e. the lotion is not watered down like most hotel toiletries. Nice turn down service. Only thing is parking is kind of pricey at $40/day, but it is downtown LA. Overall, beautiful stay! Would DEFINITELY stay there again!

Room Tip: Away from the street if you want a quieter stay. Watch out for the sides of the bed frame, they are...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Luxe did it right. The hotel was efficient, clean, and ready. My check-in was very easy. The room was modern and adaptable to all iphone, ipad, and computer. The big moveable flat-screen TV made watching the Super bowl after a long day of meetings easy and enjoyable, despite the game. The bathroom was clean and the shower was perfect with a rain-shower spray. I used the convenient car service to get to my meeting; and, when the car wasn't available for the return trip the front desk called me a Yellow Cab. In no time, I was on my way back to the hotel. There are lots of choices in LA, but Luxe was great and I highly recommend it. Good service. Good stay.

Room Tip: If you check in on Saturday night, it might be best to get a room facing the street. The band playin...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Me and my Fiancé are from Canada and it was our first time staying in LA...This hotel turned out great for us because of its great location.We took in a Lakers game and a Kings game at the staples center...It was a quick walk over.A lot of nice restaurants close by as well as a nice one right at the hotel!Service was great.They lets us check in early as well as check out late!The rooms were clean and nice! The staff were very welcoming and kind..Would defiantly stay there again!

• Stayed January 2014
Aliso Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

We checked in here on Friday the 1st of January for a weekend celebration of my wife's 50th birthday. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel and the staff. I was able to order flowers two days in advance and they were in our room when we checked in.

After checking in we went to a late lunch and did a little bar hopping around the Staples Center. When we arrived back to the room around 7pm there was a bottle of champagne chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us, which I had not ordered.

Walking around the hotel the staff knows us by name already and greets us by name.

Today, Feb 1st is my wife's birthday so i wanted to surprise her with breakfast in bed. The dining room staff were extremely helpful and she awoke to a wonderful surprise.

Next time you are looking to stay by the Staples center I highly recommend you look into the Luxe. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for a couple of mid week nights on a business trip during a large convention. Reserved a Deluxe category room. The room was very spacious and comfortable. However two major concerns. The first was it facing the main road and could hear the traffic all night (despite being on the 8th floor) and the second was the thin walls and hearing my obnoxiously loud neighbors in the room next door early in the morning. Hotel staff is extremely friendly and service oriented. Only had breakfast in the hotel restaurant which was quite good and offers the option of outdoor patio seating which is a great benefit. Overall solid hotel but given the price points and the hotel supply in the area might not necessarily choose to return if business travel didn't require.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business