Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza
US$334
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$239
US$319
US$256
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$297
  • Beachfront
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$565
US$333
US$309
US$635
US$360
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$302
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
4,044 results
All reviewsdowntown ladisney concert hallmuseum of contemporary artgrand cafenoe restaurantselect guestmusic centerbroad museumgreat hotelbunker hillwithin a mile radiusclub levelthe financial districtcar servicepershing squareroom servicevalet parking
Reviewed 25 August 2014

nice hotel in quiet loation, room basic, buffet breakfast was good , DO NOT OPEN BOTTLE OF WATER IN ROOM ,WE WERE CHARGED 6$ PLUS TAX, need to take a taxi to get most places although hotel did have a car for short journeys if available.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank john p
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We chose to stay here on our one night in LA, and couldn't be more pleased! Drove straight in and the staff were quick to help us with all our luggage and the car, check in was a breeze and the room was incredibly huge for 3 adults, we went down to the front desk to ask a question and the girl knew us by name, such a lovely gesture to get to know all your customers if only staying for one night, she was super helpful on where to avoid and trains to catch. The hotel was just lovely, really appreciated the free service to the Staples Centre :-) Can't wait to go back to LA and book with Omni again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I absolutely LOVE this hotel!!!! This was my first visit to LA and I purposely chose the Omni because of a previous experience at my hometown location (Washington, DC). Everything here was top-notch. The hotel is elegant, the staff are friendly and professional, the bed is the most comfortable I’ve ever slept in! Also, I'd like to give a special thanks to housekeeping... my room was spotless, my bed made daily and plenty of fresh towels were left. No doubt I will be staying here again during my next visit. P.S. Loved the fruit-infused water in the lobby!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgrLosAngeles, Executive Office at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Reshida,
We appreciate your enthusiastic review and are so pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Our Housekeeping associates will be so glad to hear you appreciated their attention to detail in your room. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a one night stopover after landing at LA, following a flight form Perth WA. Wish we had have stayed longer. The staff were great , and it was a good location to go out during the day and evening with my wife to sample some bars and restaurants. Would definatley recommend it as during the next 4 weeks we spent in USA , we referred back to the Omni ans proably the best over all hotel, for value location etc we stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Our family stayed at the Omni California Plaza Hotel in LA for two nights before driving up the coast 1 to San Francisco. This Omni (like the one we stayed at in Boston) is a true luxury hotel and we really enjoyed it. We thought the service was excellent and the room was very comfortable and well maintained. The ice water with fresh fruit in the lobby was a nice touch. The valet service was efficient and the staff, overall, was always friendly and helpful. The rate was very reasonable, too. I will say that the downtown area we were in had some nice restaurants and shopping, and some not-so-nice (seedy) ones. The first day we really enjoyed the restaurant right in the California Plaza, but the second day we ventured out two blocks and walked into a "café" and walked out, as it was dirty and run down. If you walk around the area, you see the best and worst of downtown. We did enjoy the art museum right in California Plaza, too. I would highly recommend this hotel if you need to be in the downtown area, but if you are in LA to sightsee, I would try to stay closer to Santa Monica. I know it's pricier, but I think the experience would be more positive.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family